Chapter 2-An Idea

{3rd person POV}
Zenyatta sighed, and continued reading his book.
It was a normal day in the temple, same old boring day. He already mediated today, and he swore he read the same book about a thousand times. But there wasn't anything for him to do. Sure he was allowed outside of the temple,but what's the fun of going by yourself? He didn't really have anyone to talk to outside of the temple, and his brothers and sisters didn't like venturing out of the temple walls. He just wished there was someone to talk to, someone to be friends with. It's seems as if the dispatch of Overwatch destroyed all of his friendships.

Friendship.

At the slightest thought of the word friendship, Zenyatta remembered a special someone. A very close friend of his.

        Genji Shimada
His heart fluttered at the memory of his pupil. He  remembered every little detail about him. His eyes, his scarred face,his condition..
Zenyatta was the first one on the team to take notice of Genji's mental disorder. How his mood seemed to change almost every five minutes. How just a simple question could tick him off, or make him pass out feeling much to flustered. He was a real special one.

Zenyatta sighed once more, once reality smacked him in the face. Genji probably didn't remember him. It's been so long ever since the two transferred a single word to each other.

Well, Maybe he did remember him. It's a possibility. Zenyatta started thinking, recalling where the green haired boy lived.

An idea popped into mind. Zenyatta shot out of his bed, and rushed out of the temple.

A quick little surprise visit wont hurt anyone, right?