Chapter 9- Confessions

~Zenyatta's P.O.V~

"...I love you, Master."

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. I looked at Genji, and I could almost feel everything stop. Was he serious? Was this just a spur of the moment thing?... I wanted his words to be true, and not let his disorder taking control because of what I said. I wanted him to love me, I wanted him to be with me...

I wanted him.

"A...Are you lying to me, Genji? O-Or are you speaking the truth?"

"Why on earth would I lie to my master? In fact, for a while, I've been admiring you. I never knew that I was in love with you, Yet, Your words enlightened me once more..."

I could see him leaning closer and closer, and I had no idea what he was doing... Until his face was barely inches away from mine. I quickly realized what he was doing, so I put my hands on his shoulders, while his own hold onto my robotic waist. I could hear him take in a deep breath, and I looked at his eyes- I could see the desire and the love, just seeping out of them.

"...Master...May I?"

"...O-Of course Genji..."

I nodded slowly, and he seemed absolutely delighted by my consent. He leaned even closer and closer until I his lips were pressed up against where my own would be. Even though I am a robot- I could feel thousands of sparks of joy sear throughout me. I could tell he wasn't lying to me, I knew he was speaking the truth, and the kiss had finally sealed it. I leaned into his lips, holding onto his shoulders tighter. I sunk into the feeling of being with him- being in the arms of someone you've wanted for a certain length of time was just maddening. Amazing. 

After seemingly millennia of us locking our 'lips', he pulled away, and I could see him panting. His hands moved from my hips to my face, so they could cup my cheeks with such delicacy. 

"...Master...I love you so much..."

I only giggled softly, and leaned into his hands, never breaking eye contact with him

"I love you too, Genji."