Chapter 2~ I'm WHAT?!?!

HEYY!! So I'm Making another chapter cause I'm nice like that! Enjoy!!

Valentines P.O.V

"M-MAKE IT STOP!!!" I yelled crying

Then another sharp pain ran through my body and it all stopped... I was on all fours...

"OH EM GEE!!! Valentine you're...you're wolf is beautiful!" Brandon gasped

'I-It is?' i asked through mind link

He just nodded and hugged me

"V-Valentine.... You need to shift... NOW!!" Ryan screamed.

I flinched a little but did as I was told and shifted behind a tree and put some clothes on.

"w-what's wrong R-Ryan?" I stuttered... I need to stop that... it makes seem weak.

"WE NEED TO GO...NOW." Ryan said sounding... scared...? what? He's NEVER scared! This seems really bad now!!

"o-okay! l-lets g-" I got cut of by a...

SNAP!

Ryan and Brandon start to growl and get into a protection stance in front of me and behin me.

SNAP!

"Well well well.. look what we have here boys... seems like we have little miss 'White Wolf' here... Lets say we take the girl and leave your pack be?" The rouge (A/N idk how you spell 'rouge' i think i spelled it right?) said.

"N-no! I w-won't GO!" I yelled holding back my tears. I feel like something bads going to happen...

"Looks like little miss sassy isn't going the easy way huh? well I've always liked the hard way." He smirked and started walking forward.

"S-STOP! D-DON'T COME N-NEAR US!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face. Brandon and Ryan began fighting the rouge's. I walked deeper into the forest, suddenly I'm grabbed and thrown over someones shoulder.

"AHHHHH!! PUT ME DOWN!!! HELP BRANDON!!! RYAN!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"SHUT UP OR YOU'LL BE PUNISHED!" The rouge yelled back and threw me to the ground with an 'oof '

."d-don't hurt m-me p-please.." I said barley audible.. If he wasn't a werewolf he wouldn't have heard me

"Don't worry.. I won't hurt you," he said emphrasing 'I', "But he WILL" he smirked as I looked up to see a man around his 20's smirking. he threw me over his shoulder and I just gave up and laid limp on his shoulder. I cried softly and whispered "p-please.. l-let me go..." I said as I heard a vicious growl and looked up to see....

(I WAS gonna stop...but the nice person I am...I shall continue for you guys :3)

Erik? ERIK! MY BROTHER IS HERE TO SAVE ME!!! I'M SAVED!!

"LET. HER. GO. RIGHT. NOW!" Venom dripping with every word

"o-or what? Is the BIG BAD ALPHA gonna get me?" The rouge stuttered obviously scared out of his mind. suddenly I'm on the ground and the last this i see is MY brother killing the rouge.. Then everything goes black..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*BEEP*

"w-what?" I yawned and sat up... in my room? How did I get here?

"Good Morning sleeping beauty?" Erik said

"Morning" I said and smiled warmly

I looked at the clock to see the time.. OH GOD! IT'S 7:30! I only have 30 minutes to be st school! I ran to my closet and grabbed a sweater that said "LOVE" on it and some sweat pants and my purple converse, then i grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

I made it to school with 7 minutes to spare but I was suddenly slammed into the lockers by.. Jason.. Great.. where's Erik when you need him..?

"w-what do you want?" I asked kinda scared

"Well my girlfreind just dumped me so I'm taking it out on you" He smirked and I gulped

"b-but Erik's b-back" I said as I pushed him off me

He looked terrified but quickly covered it up with a smirk

"I know thats not true Valentine," He stepped closer I stepped back "Because I wouldn't be able to do this" He smirked and pushed me against the lockers with his hands on my waist so I couldn;t escape.

"b-but It's t-true... now let m-me go right n-now" I said a bit scared of his response

"now now Valentine. I feel like having some 'FUN' If you know what I mean" He winked at me the began dragging me to the janitors closet.

"N-NO! PLEASE! HELP!! ERIK WHERE ARE YOU!" I screamed fro help. Jason slapped me and I fell to the ground in pain then he began to yell

"LISTEN TO ME VALENTINE! YOU WILL DO AS I SAY OR I'LL KILL YOU! GOT IT?" He threatened

"n-no.." I said quietly

"What did you say? did you just say NO?" He said looking angry.

He was about to throw a punch until Erik came to my rescue! Finally! He's here! I'm saved! for now...

HEYY GUYS! Hope you liked this chapter :) I gotta go from now but I'll update tomorrow okay? GOSH! almost 800 words! What can i say? I love Writing!

Please

VOTE

COMMENT

AND OTHER STUFF LIKE THAT!!

Peice Out Girl/Boy Scout!

~Newbie :3