Chapter 5 ~ New Friends

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO sorry I haven't updated in forever!!!

But I'm updating now soo yay! :3

TO THE STORY!!!

_____________________________________________________

Valentines P.O.V

I've been running for hours... I have no clue where I am... I'm hungry, thirsty, afraid....

I don't know what to do. I'm in another packs territory so if I get caught..

'Valentine!! HIDE!!!!' Lillian yelled in my head.

'Hey! whats wrong?!' I asked nervously

SNAP

I stood still. not wanting to move an inch.

I heard a vicious growl "What are you doing on our territory?!" The alpha growled

I whimpered and crouched to the ground with my ears down.

"um sir.." One of the wolves said

"WHAT?!?!" The alpha yelled angrily while he never dropped eye contact with me.

"Um.. I think..." He whispers to where I cannot hear.

The alphas eyes soften and he shifts behind a tree, so do the others.

he walks up to me and sits down.

"So your a girl rouge huh?" He asks quietly, I just nod my head.

"Hmm... Do you mind shifting? We won't hurt you.. I won't let anyone" He smiles warmly.

I look into his eyes and all I see is kindness, sympathy, protection, and...anger? he's still angry? I hope he's not angry with me...

I shift behind a tree and put on the shirt he gave me, and I walk to where he was. his back was facing me but all the other men gasped and their eyes were full of lust.. I tapped on his shoulder and he turned around and his eyes grew wide.

"What's your name..." He asked softly

"V-Valentine.. Sir.." I stuttered and looked down

"No need to be afraid.. I won't let anyone touch you" He said and smiled

I looked up at him for a second and then I just hugged him. He was a little taken back but he soon hugged me back.

"Well then," He turned to the other men, "Shall we go?"

They all nodded but, they kept looking at me... Creepy much?

they started walking and so did I, but I was a little slower because I was tired.

"Hey there babe. Your lookin' fiiinnnee"  A man pushed me against a tree... Oh no... He's a rouge.. GREEAAAATTTT.. *Note the sarcasm*

"Um.. P-please go a-away..." I stuttered and tried getting out of his grasp, but being tired isn't gonna help so I screamed.

"Ahhh!! Shut up! Your gonna get them over here!!!" He yelled and threw me over his shoulder.. Here we go again....

"HELP!!!!!!!!!" I screamed while hitting and kicking trying to get loose.

"Let.Her.Go.!!!!" The alphas voice yelled from a distance but he was gaining on us.. Thankfully. When he reached us I fell to the ground and was picked up bridal style. I looked up to see who it was. and it was the alpha. He started to run towards the pack house.

"h-hey.. I never caught your name.." I said softly.

He chuckled, "I'm Alpha Derrick of the Midnight pack" he said then smiled

He put me down and I looked at the huge house in front of me. we walked in.. and ALL eyes were on ME.....

______________________________________

Hey again! I hope you liked this chapter!!!!!!

:) I really had to think for this one! Sorry if it's bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please COMMENT

and VOTE!!!!!!!!

THANKS!

Peace Out Girl/Boy Scout!

~Newbie :3