Chapter 7 ~ They know...

Here it is! Chapter 7!!!!!!!

Hope you like it!!!!!! :D

________________________________________

Brandon's P.O.V

"Their coming.." Valentine said before she clasped, luckily I caught her before she fell.

"Who's coming?" Derrick questioned

"I'm not sure Alpha. But we need to get her to wake up before they come." I replied truthfully. We took her to my room and set her on the bed. she started to stir, but didn't wake up.. I wonder who they are...

"Val? Valentine? Wake up. You have to tell us who they are! Please!" I continuously shook her.

"mmmmmm... B-brandon? BRANDON!! Their coming their coming!!" She screamed

"Hey! calm down," I hugged her tightly, "Now, who are they?" I asked calmly

"Rouges! of the Starlight pack! Their here to take me away! Their here to kill you all!!!" she yelled in tears.

" No.. NO! They WON'T take you and they WON'T kill us! I promise!" I say hoping to calm her down.. but I mean every last word I just told her.. because in all reality.. I'm terrified.

Valentines P.O.V

After I woke up, I told Brandon what I am. He was shocked.

"So you really ar her, huh?" He asked and smiled warmly at me

"Yea, yea I guess so.." I replied

"The prophecy states, well here." He hands me the book and I read the paragraph, 'The white wolf shall become mated with the all powerful Alpha. He shall have his powers when they have completed the mating process.. but beware, for many shall come for thee White Wolf and try to claim the power for themselves..'

"Woah.... This is.... Brandon I'm scared to find out who my mate is! What if he's the Alpha from the Starlight pack!?" I shook with fear. I'm hoping I'm not his mate! That would be horrible!!

"Ok It's fine he's not, don't worry!! But I just told Derrick about them attacking.. he'll call a meeting for us in a couple hours" He assured me.

"Ok..Just promise me you won't tell anyone about me.. Please?" I asked

"Why would I tell anyone?" He asks curiously

"Just promise me Brandon" I whisper.

"Ok ok I, Brandon Good, Promise to keep this a secret" He says with a smile. I giggle and smile back.

"Thanks Brandon, your a true friend" I say while I reach over and hug him tightly.

"no problem, Valentine." He said while hugging back.

I guess I'll have to keep my secret from everyone....

'Yea you do! but hey don't worry. all you have to do is not shift in front of them!' Lillian tells me

I guess she's right. all I have to do is not shift... and I'll keep my secret until the mysterious alpha tells the rest of the supernatural world... at least I'll try.

_____________________________________________________

sorry for not updating! I was super busy with studying for tests and homework.

I need your help though.. I need Idea's for my next chapter, so if you guys could help a writer out that would be awesome :)

Thanks!!

VOTE

AND

COMMENT!! :)

~Newbie :3