CHAPTER II:Check List

EDITED^^

Hyojin's POV

We were sitting at the bench under the oak tree because I promised Eun Ji yesterday that I will teach her Calculus today and it's the only quiet place I know here in school.

"Okay" I said as I stand in front of her. Both hands on waist.

"Let’s start studying since..." I began when I'm interrupted by someone wrapping their arms around my waist and resting their head in my shoulder.

"I love studying with you" the voice purred in my ear, pressing their lips in the side of my neck, sending me shivers down to my spine, I squealed and slammed my elbow on guy's chest.

"Ouch!!" He groaned and I turned around. It was Luhan, I look at Eun Ji, her eyes are widened probably puzzled, well I am too.

"What...what the hell is your problem?" I growled.

"Should I be the one to ask that? What the hell is your problem?" he said while rubbing his chest.

“Well you’re the one who wrapped his arms on my waist all of a sudden!!” I exclaimed.

“Luhan, I’m trying to live my life peacefully and being transparent to people so don’t try to ruined it!!" I shouted at him, Luhan muttered someting then left.

"What was that about" I said rubbing my forehead.

"Maybe he likes you" Eun ji said quietly.

"Haha, that's impossible" I fake laughed. We stood up and went to the classroom. I sighed. He likes me? Nah! That’s impossible. I opened my text book and begin studying but then someone sat on my desk, I looked up slowly and it was Luhan -- again.

 "What?" I said with an annoyed tone.

"I just...I want to apologize and ...." he said but I can't see sincerity in his eyes. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Whatever, just leave me alone." I muttered turning back to my textbook.

"Can you please let me finish first?" He said and sighed.

"As I was saying, I just want to apologize on what happened a while ago and I just want to know if you would like to be my date on Valentines Ball." He muttered. What? He invited me? Him? The popular Luhan? Okay, somebody should wake me up from this bad dream.

 "Mwo?!!" I said with my eyes widened. Surely this guy is playing on me.

"HAHAHA! You’re so funny Luhan" I forced laugh and looked down as I feel my blood rushing into my cheeks causing me to blush.

"I'm not joking, I'm serious!" he protested. 

The bell finally rung, I collected my things and began walking out the door. Eun Ji went shopping today and said that she will cut her classes so I have to go home alone. I was walking on the empty hallway when suddenly Luhan appeared in my front.

"I'll drive you home." He said.

"Aniyo, I'll just walk." I refused but then he held my hand and drag me to his car. I tried to pull off his grip but he's too strong so I guess I have no choice but to go with him. We rode on his red Ferari car, that cost I think my 5 year allowance? Man, you gotta kidding me. He start driving. I try to put my seatbelt but I can't, don’t blame me it was my first time riding this kind of car. Luhan smiled at me as he put his face close to mine, oh no is going to….. I close my eyes, waiting for his lips to meet mine but I only heard a click.

*3* <---ME

O.O <---LUHAN

"What are you doing?" he asked, starting the engine of the car. For a second, I thought he was going to kiss me. There was a long awkward silence.

"Why are you being nice to me all of a sudden?" I finally asked. Breaking the deafening silence. I looked at him.

"Because I like you and I will do anything to be my date on Valentines" he answered. I rolled my eyes, ignoring the butterflies in my stomach though I can't see any sincerity in his eyes. Everyone knew that Luhan wouldn't want someone like me. After that question, none of us dared to talk again. We finally reached home for exactly 5 minutes.

"Thank you for driving me home." I said shyly, I was about to open the gate but someone opened it first. Oh noes!

"Sweetie, you're here" She exclaimed and she pulled me into a hug.

"Eomma, are you going anywhere?" I asked.

"No, I heard murmurs so I checked outside if who is it" she smiled.

"Who's that guy?" she looked over at Luhan. I'm about to speak but he stop me by stepping infront of eomma and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Luhan, Hyojin's boyfriend nice to meet you Ma'am." he said smoothly.

"Oh really? Hyojin why don't you tell me that you have a boyfriend?" she pouted.

"And Luhan just call me auntie, by the way do you want to join us for dinner?" mom offered.

"NOOO!! I mean, he wants to but he have some things to do and correction he’s not my boyfriend?" I said as I narrowed my eyes at him, giving him message through my eyes.

"I'd love too but Hyo Jin's right, but maybe next time auntie." he said in a soft tone.

"Okay then, take care Luhan." Mom said as we enter and close the gate.

Luhan's POV

"Okay then, take care Luhan." her mom said and they closed the gate. I entered to my car and bring out a piece of paper from my bag. It’s my check list.

1. Get to know her parents [✓]

2. Asked her for a date [  ]

3..………………

"Okay, my next mission is to ask her for a date I think this mission is just a piece of cake" I smirked. So I dialed her number and she answered it immediately.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hey, Beautiful Its me......"

tut tut tut

She hung up.

"Aiish this girl is really --" I said as I messed up my hair. I think I'm wrong, this mission is impossible. She wasn't atleast a bit attracted to me. But I have to win this bet or else my never-lost reputation would be down the drain along with my dignity. I have to do something. I was thinking then I saw something under the chair, it’s her school I.D. I think I can use this*evil grin*

"Mission number 2, check" I said as I tossed her I.D on my bag and start driving.

A/N:

What do you think of this chapter? Is it boring? Don't worry I'll update tomorrow.

Vote and Comment !!

-LuluDeer77