CHAPTER VII:Birthday

A/N: Annyeong! Our exam is over that's why I'm back again. Grabe nakakaloka ang exam. Sana may Korean subject or somethig related sa Kpop para naman lagi akong perfect sa Exam. Hahaha. Pag ako naging presidente ipapatupad ko na may Kpop subject sa lahat ng schools o kaya naman magpapatayo ako ng Kpop school. LOL. Oh sya Enjoy Reading, Vote and Comment arasso?

And thanks for KaolinYachi and 4ever_exo for liking my stories and adding it into your Reading List ^___^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyojin's POV

I woke up in the next morning, feeling more rested than I ever have. I sit up on my bed and yawn. Whoa--wait, bed? If I'm not mistaken I fell asleep studying at my desk. I didn't remember getting into bed. I throw the blanket off and stared at the wall, trying to remember something. I stand up and look over my desk. My work book is pushed over the side, neatly closed with the pen beside it. I scan the rest of the room suspiciously and saw my calendar, I look near it. The date yesterday was marked X, I didn't remember that I marked it. Maybe I had got in bed half asleep and just forgot. But no, I would've remember it. I just sighed and walked downstairs.

I sunk in the couch, my eyes were filling up with tears while looking at the happy family, and I clicked the TV off and just sat there in silence. Listening to the sound of the nature, then I realized how lonely I was. Here I am celebrating my birthday with myself. The doorbell rings, probably the mail man, I walked out of the living room and open the door, yawning lazily. A cold breeze blew along with Luhan and the 2 adorable kids.

"What are you doing here?" I asked crossing my arms quickly.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" he exclaimed.

"How did you know?" I asked curiously.

"You're welcome" he said in sarcastic tone. He lined the two kids, and they both grinned at me. The doorbell rang again.

"Introduce yourself, while I'll get the door" Luhan pats their head and went over to the door. I leaned on their height.

"Annyeong , I'm Yuhan" the little boy smirked. I just smiled. He looked like Luhan.

"Yah where your manners" the little girl pout.

"Annyeong Unnie, I'm Min Jae, what's your name?" the girl asked curiously.

"I'm Hyo Jin, I really like your dress." I smiled warmly.

"Isn't pretty? Oppa choose it. He said that I have to look really special because..." she began spinning around with her dress and about to finish talking but Luhan interrupted.

"Look who's here" Luhan said loudly. I look at the front door and saw Sehun.

"Happy birthday!!" he greeted cheerfully.

"How did you...?" I asked again. He smirked.

"Of course I know I'm your best..No, boyfriend right?" Sehun said. I looked at Luhan and his looking at us with his eyes wide open but he averted his gaze immediately. I just smiled at Sehun. Yes, we're together now since yesterday.

"And do you think I would let you celebrate your birthday alone?" Sehun pout.

"Alright then you go change, and then we'll start right?" he smiled raising his eyebrows on me. I nod. then Sehun kissed me quickly, unexpectedly, I looked at the ground and bolt upstairs. I change my dress and try to wear as simple as possible. As walked downstairs everyone was moving the furniture for whatever they're planning to do.