CHAPTER X:Jealous

The bell finally rang, I still manage to go to school even I have fever. I went to the faculty because our teacher had somethings to tell me, I wonder what it is.

"Here" my teacher handed me a bunch of files.

"Seongsaengnim, What's this?" I asked, puzzled. She smiled widely.

"Organize this according to date." she said, grinning.

"A-all these?"

"No, There's more." she answered as she put the other files in the table.

"Su-sure" I smiled forcely.

"Park Hyo Jin, all my faith is in you." she said and left.

"I totally got duped, when am I going to finish all of this?' I sighed as I begin to open the files, one by one.

"Park Soo Ha"

"Jjang Hye Seong"

"Luhan...Luhan?" I stop when I read his name, I looked over into his file.

"Um, What's this? Today is his birthday?"

Author's POV

As you finish all those file, you went to find Luhan's Best friend, Sihyun. You have to confirm if today's really Luhan's birthday. You saw him sitting in the bench, near at the football court. He is not with Luhan, perfect timing.

"Hey, Uh..um C-can I ask you something?" you stammered, it is your first time to talk to him that's why you feel nervous.

"Yeah, What is it?" he said.

"Is Luhan's birthday today? You asked.

"Does he told you about his mom?" Sihyun asked looking into my eyes.

"Yeah" you said plainly.

"And how she passed away on his birthday?" He continued. You just nod.

"Yeah -- Today's his birthday." he said and looked at the ground. Your heart skips a beat

"Luhan doesn't like enjoying his self on his birthday, that's why we don't celebrate it. He feels like if it wasn't his birthday, maybe his mom wouldn't have died. But he doesn't want to talk about it....Not even with me." Sihyun explained. Childish tears filled your eyes. You stared out on a tree in the distance.

"But he was so happy earlier today." You said and try not to cry. Sihyun stared at you.

"It's because of you." he muttered.

"Me? I didn't do anything? I didn't even know" you mumbled, your voice is shaking.

"You remind him of his mom, you're just like her Hyo Jin. A major nerd, always fighting with Luhan over stupid things." Sihyun explained. You sit there in silence for a while. You didn't even know, he was hurt this bad. You knew he missed his mom by the look on his face. Now you understand everything, the reason why he was a player -- a jerk to girls. If Luhan leaves the girl before she leaves him, he can't get hurt. Like the his mom left him. You swallowed the lump on my throat. You thought he was a jerk for no reason. You sighed and left Sihyun without saying anything.

You was walking in the hallway when Sehun suddenly appeared in my front.

"Can we talk?" he said.

"About what?" you asked glumly.

"Not here." He said and dragged you into the park near your school. You decided to sat in the bench under the cherry blossom tree.

"What do you want to talk about?" you asked staring at him. He was sweating bullets.