CHAPTER 5:Unexplained Feelings

>>>>>1 week after the incident>>>>

I had already returned to college, with my arms full of stuffed bears, flowers and a get well cards from everyone. I stayed at the hospital for almost a week and I was grateful that Luhan and Baekhyun was there and stayed beside me until I got discharged from the hospital. The whole Exo also visited me, Baekhyun and Chanyeol became friends also. They really had some fun together like they’ve known each other for years. In Hee, Aunt Jung and Eun Ji also visited me. Their presence really helped my recovery fast. Though I was still a little beat up and had to take pain meds, I still need to work because Baek really need some serious help in the library. Here comes hell, I’m able to see that woman(Mrs. Kang) again. Please God, help Mrs. Kang to see the light!! I’m begging you.

“Excuse me?” an unfamiliar voice interrupted, making me back to my senses.

“Are you Park Hyo Jin? The girl who got raped?” she asked, rudely. Probably meaning to hurt me. I didn’t bother to reply to her as I handed her the book. She snatched it away, twisting my injured hands slightly. I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from screaming. She flipped her hair back and walked over to her friends. She turned to me before she reached the exit.

“Whore” she mouthed and exited the library. I sighed and looked back at the computer again. I don’t know why they’re like that. It’s like I planned to be raped by the most popular guy on school?

“You okay?” a familiar voice asked, tapping my shoulder. I look up and gave him a warm smile but it looks like he’s not convinced.

“You know, you don’t really need to hide your true feelings with a smile.” Baekhyun said, grabbing a chair and sitting beside me. I let out a deep breath and looked at him again.

“I’m really okay Baek, I’m just tired.” He nodded.

“By the way, wanna go to the new bookstore near our school?” He asked, excitedly. I raised an eyebrow.

“Bookstore?”

“Yup, it’s a newly open bookstore and it’s only a few meters away from our school.” He beamed.

“Of course, I’ll come!” I exclaimed. It’s been a month or more since I entered a bookstore. I’m very excited!

“I should invite Luhan to come with us.” I thought as I dialed his number.

Luhan’s POV

“Sorry Hyo Jin, *cough* I can’t.” I said using my sick practice voice.

“Are you alright?” She asked blankly, a hint of concern in her voice.

“No I think I *cough cough* have a fever – and my throat really hurts, so does pretty much everything else.” I said pinching my nose so I sound nasally.

“Really?” She said. I could tell by the sound of her voice, her eyebrow was raised and her arms crossed.

“Yeah, can I come to your dorm and take care of me? All of the people here are out today….” I said. Hyo Jin made a suspicious sound. I cough again, for good measure.

“Okay.” She said. Yes!!!

“I think we should go to the bookstore next time.” Hyo Jin said. I grinned as I wear my hoodie and grabbed the car keys.

“Sorry for ruining your plans.” I said as I start the engine of the car.

“Whoa wait! Are you going drive? I thought you’re sick.” she blurted.