Chapter 04

A/N - In my last update I asked if I should continue this story. Some of you really wanted to know what happens next in the story so here it is :) 

Felix just stares at me while I do everything in order to avoid his eyes like playing with the crinkles in the bed sheets. A minute passes and another and another. He continues to watch me as if i'm the most interesting this in thr world. The air around me feels as though it weighs a ton. That is when I realize, the panic attacks. When my parents died, I began to get panic attacks. They usually occur when i'm scared but sometimes they come out of nowhere. My head starts to spin and my heartbeat speeds up. I jump up and run to the door. Footsteps follow me after as I run out the entrance doors and fall to my knees gasping for air. A comforting hand rubs my back as I fight for breath. Some shouting can be heard but that isn't what i'm focusing on at the moment. 

When air finally satisfies my needs, I lay down on the grass field in front of the house. My eyes are shut but an intense gaze can be felt. Knowing exactly who it is. "Please I don't want to talk about it." My eyes open on their own accord. Felix is standing above me just watching me like he did inside. What's his problem? An old man with salt and pepper hair comes out of the house walking towards us. Probably the pacl doctor. 

"Your highness. What is it that needs help?" He looks down at me and sees my chest heaving up and down quickly. 

The doctor crouches and orders me to stay still. Rolling my eyes, I do as told. He takes out his stethoscope and places it on my chest, listening to my heartbeat. He takes a hold of my wrist and applies pressure to it. That is when a thunderous growl comes from Felix and anger is radiated off of him in waves. Felix picked him up from the back of his shirt and flung him across the field with the flick of his wrist. He starts to walk towards the man as I get up on shaky knees. "If you or anyone else ever touch my mate, I swear to you, you will be imploring me to finish you off once and for all." He raises his fist in the air as he's just about to punch the guy. 

"No! Stop!" I run as fast as I can to Feliz and do the first thing that comes to mind. Hug him. My arms wrap around his torso from behind. His back muscles tense but in almost an instant, he relaxes and put his arm down. I move to hug his arm and start to drag him away from the scene. 

My head rests against the wooden headboard that I have come to be familiar with. The white ceiling stares at me as felix paces around the room, eyebrows frowning. It's been two hours since my panic attack and he hasnt said a word to me except for the time when I was going to the bathroom. He stopped me and told me that I wasn't going to leave him. When I told him that I was just going to use the bathroom, he went and sat down on an arm chair in the corner of the room. "What's wrong with you?" He askd.

"Excuse me?"

"Why did you stop me from hitting the guy? He deserved it. After all, he did touch you." I take in a deep breath. 

"You can't hit everyone who makes physical conctact with me other than yourself. It isn't right." 

"But you're mine." 

"Mine. Is that the only word in your vocabulary? I understand that you chose me to be your mate but that doesn't mean that I will be seperated from society and male population." 

"If you make a fool out of me again to the fore of my pack memebers, you will be." He grunts. 

"Making threats now are we?" I smirk as he scowls and strides out of the room. When the door closes, I laugh into the pillows. He couldn't reply!

It has been an hour and Felix still hasn't come back. The silence is slowly killing me from my soul, outwards. My feet pads against the dark wood flooring just as I open the door. Both halls to the left and right of me are vacant of people. Should I leave? WHat would happen if I did? It's not like the whole world is going to die or anything. Taking my chances, I tip toe down the hall to my right. The walls are coverd in portraits of those who ruled in the past. My picture is going to be up there. One day . . .

After a few twists, turns, up and downs, I finally make it to the kitchen. The same one I was in last morning. While searching for food, a specific cereal caught my attention. My luck charms! I pull it down from the top of the fridge and put some in a large blue bowl. I couldn't find a regular spoon, so I used one of the large serving spoons. I moan as the marshmallow melts in my mouth. 

Each time I finished my bowl, I would refill it over and over again. Just when my sixth bowl was going to be filled with the lucky goodness, a snicker resonates from behind me. I turn around with the bottle of milk in my hand. Standing by the kitchen entrance, is a guy with dark blonde hair and green eyes. He was tall but not as tall as Felix and he had freckles that were splattered all over his cheekbones. I give him my most black face and just stare. Blink. Blink. He is still laughing. 

When he finally calms down, he coughs and becomes serious. "What are you laughing at?" I question. "And if you say: me. You might want to start running right now." I question. 

"Sorry, but i've been here for a long time and you've refilled that bowl with cereal five times already." Blink. He rubs the back of his neck. "I'm Robbyn by the way."

"Lane." I turn around and decide to stop eating. Robbyn walks to stand behind the isle i'm sitting at. 

"Oh, you're Felix's mate right? Does he know that you're here? He told me that he wasn't going to let you out of the room unless he was with you but I guess not." He smiles.

"Yeah I am and no he doesn't know i'm here so. . . shh." He laughs. "Aren't you supposed to call him by his title?"

"Well yeah but only during serious meetings and stuff like that. You see, i'm his best friend and the future beta prince in other words." 

"Oh. Sorry." I mumble and look down. He clears his throat. 

"Hey Felix." Robbyn says the two words that gets me flying off my seat and towards the door on the other side of the room where Felix isn't at. But i'm forgetting the one thing that makes my plan fail. He's an alpha. He's stronger and faster than me. Instead of running out of the room like I hoped, I ran into the arms of my mate and he just held me close to his chest in a bone crushing embrace. This can't be happening right now. 

Felix's captivating dark blue orbs gaze down at me before glowering up at Robbyn. "Why didn't you mind-link me that she was here?!" He uses his alpha voice. Robbyn bows his head.

"Sorry alpha prince Trench, the thought completely slipped my mind."

"Well don't make a mistake like that again." He looks down at me and looks me up and down and narrows his eyes. Only then, did I notice my attire- a large plain black t shirt and grey boxers. With the little spark in his eye, it's easy to tell that he doesn't like the amount of skin i'm showing. He pushes me behind him but keeps his hand on my arm to make sure I don't run away. "Leave, Rob." Without a second glance, he leaves me to fend for myself against the mighty beast. 

Felix turns around and looks me up and down again. Why does he do that? I roll my eyes. When I look at his face again, his eyes are a deep black. That could only mean two things. His wolf is fighting for control or he was feeling lust. My feet unconsciously shuffle back which was a bad idea. Male wolves love to hunt for prey and when I moved back, It was like I was resisting and wanted him to chase me. He lets out a low purr and this causes me to moan. Hold up. Did I just moan? In a heartbeat, he was pulling me out of the kitchen and in seems like the directions to his room. 

Felix slams the door and pushes me onto thebed. He hovers over me with his eyes just as black as they were before. He leans down and plants small kisses on my neck. "Mmmhmm..." I shouldn't be reacting this way. He continues to kiss higher until he reaches my earlobe.

"Don't say you aren't liking this. I know you do." He whispers and pushes himself away and walks into the bathroom. Well that escalated quickly. 

***

Vote & comment

:)