Chapter one: Leaving

Chris let out a small pant as he fell on top of the man underneath him. He nuzzled his neck, a smile gracing his lips. He only felt true bliss when he was with another man. He'd never admit he was gay though. He refused to admit that no matter how much Ricky pried and pleaded. Telling him he'd be happier if he just accepted himself.

"Chris, off." Ricky grumbled.

"Mm. Comfy."

"You need to cuddle someone else. I have work."

"You never have work after we fuck." Chris spoke, his tone suddenly cold.

"I actually need to talk to you sweetie."

"No." Chris whispered. He rolled onto his back, staring up at the ceiling.

"Yes. I met someone." Ricky stated. "I'm going on a date and we... We can't do this anymore."

"I need you."

"I know." Ricky sighed. "You're my best friend Chris and I'll be here emotionally. We can't fuck anymore. I wanna be committed to Devin."

"Don't leave."

"I'm sorry, but I did something else. There's a website I signed you up for. It's for hooking up but with the things you like. The things I can't do for you."

"I only want you."

"That's what you said to Ryan and Josh. You're too dependent on us after Gaia. You need someone new who can give you what you need." Ricky whispered. He sat up, gently placing a hand on Chris's thigh. "Someone who can take care of you better then we can. You're not eating again."

"I'm fine!" Chris growled, siting up. "I eat! I ate earlier!"

"You barely ate Chris. Please just go look at the website. I'll leave the information on your table." Ricky sighed as he got up. He pulled his clothes on. "I'm sorry Chris."

"I hate you." Chris whispered, curling into a ball.

"No you don't."

"I-I do."

"Go look. Bye sweetie." Ricky whispered as he kissed Chris forehead.

"I'm not gay."

"I know you're not."

"I still like girls."

"I know you do."

"Go on your date. I'll be fine."

Based off a oneshot I wrote. It's gonna have lots of self hate and shit so be warned.