Chapter twenty two: Word

Chris let out a soft yawn as he woke up in Ryan's arms. He clung to the man's shirt, smiling up at him. Ryan glanced down for a second, shaking his head. "Sh. Kuza still thinks you're asleep." He whispered. "We can surprise him. If you're up to it."

"Wha is it?"

"You'll see." Ryan chuckled as he carried Chris upstairs. He sat the taller man the bed, grabbing a Victoria's Secret bag.

"Ryan what is that?" Chris whispered, his voice shaking. "I never..."

"You don't clear your search history baby boy. I found the ones you looked at."

Chris wrapped his arms around Ryan's neck, small tears falling down his cheeks. Ryan gently held him, smiling as he rubbed Chris's back. Neither of them heard Kuza walk in and pick up the bag from the floor.

"Shit."

"Kuza! Get out." Ryan grumbled, turning to him. "Chris was gonna surprise you!"

"It's still a surprise. I've never seen him in these." Kuza shrugged. "I really do now. It's okay if you don't wanna have sex. We can have a fashion show."

"Okay." Chris whispered. He quickly took the bag from Kuza, pushing both men out the room. He closed the door, letting out a soft sigh. He bit his lip, pulling out a random pair.

"And if it doesn't fit we'll just find the right size. You got a big dick so like yeah." Ryan chuckled through the door.

Chris let out an embarrassed whine. He slowly stripped, biting his lip as he pulled a random pair out. They were pink and slightly see through with pink lace around the top. The sides had three dark pinks bands holding the front and back together. Chris blushed as he slept them on, smiling down at himself. He grabbed a light pink sweater from his 'little' closet, giggling as it fell just below the underwear.

"Chrissy." Ryan whined, knocking on the door. "Are you okay?"

"Ya huh!" Chris giggled. He sat on the bed, holding the bottom of the sweater down. "Is readys!"

Ryan and Kuza slowly walked in. They stood frozen as they stared at Chris. Chris giggled, tilting his head. He stood up, lifting his arms. The sweater rose with his arms, showing off the pink panties. Ryan choked on his words, staring at the taller man. Kuza smirked, nibbling on his thumb.

"My my my. Aren't you a cute little thing."

"Nuh uh." Chris shook his head, lowering his arms. He hugged himself, blushing. He gasped as Kuza roughly grabbed him between the legs. Ryan quickly moved behind him, gripping his hips. "Daddy, dada. I-I have other stuffs to try on."

"Hm. I think this is more than enough." Kuza whispered, gently palming Chris.

"Nuh uh! I wanna be daddy's model."

"You wanna model for your daddies? Is that it little one?"

"Mhm! Like you do!"

"Alright then. We'll let you model." Ryan sighed, dropping his hands." He sat back on the bed. Kuza followed suit, smiling up at him.

"Go try another pair on my little doll."

Chris grabbed the bag, running off to the bathroom. That's how they spent the next few hours. Chris trying on panties, Kuza and Ryan praising. He giggled every time he caught sight of Ryan's boner. Kuza was better at hiding it from them both. Chris slipped on the last pair of panties, smiling down at the cute red lace. Only a few pairs were too small for him and that was just around his dick.

"Daddy! Ma last ones." Chris giggled as he walked into the room. He gasped as Kuza and Ryan pulled him over the bed. He was on his stomach, his legs handing off.