Chapter 4: Flight

You two go onto the plane and take your seats. You let Angela take the window seat and you sit in the middle, but there's nobody next to you, so it's just you two sitting together. After boarding finishes and you're in the air, you and Angela try to pick a movie to watch.

"So what do you want to see?" You ask.

"Uhhh. I could use an uplifting movie after today." She says.

"Deadpool it is."

You guys watch the Merc with a Mouth and enjoy the movie. You both feel tired after that, and you both fall asleep, her resting on your shoulder and you resting on her head. After about a few hours, you feel a tap on your shoulder by the flight attendant saying that you've landed. You open your eyes and rub them a bit.

"Danke Flugbegleiterin" you say. You didn't know much German, but you knew some words thanks to Angela.

"Bitte." The flight attendant says.

You shake Angela's shoulder a bit and she starts to wake up, blinking a bit to adjust to the light.

"Did we land?" She asks with a yawn.

"Yep. Let's get our things and head home." You say.

You two get out of your seats and grab your bags. You didn't have any other luggage due to most of your belongings being left behind or blown up from the explosion. You exit the plane and enter (airport). Angela starts to look around the airport, checking out the new surroundings.

"This place looks nice." She says. "I like some of the designs here."

"I guess it does. I haven't really noticed." You say.

"Is there a coffee shop nearby?"

"Probably. We're in a public space. There's one pretty much everywhere."

"Can you find one then? I have to use the Toilette."

"Sure. I'll text you where I am. You put your phone off of airplane mode, right?"

"Oh! I almost forgot. Danke (y/n)."

Angela takes her phone off of airplane mode and you go try to find a coffee shop. You don't need to travel too far since there was one very close by. Like. Super close. You just went around a corner and there it was. You tell Angela the location and enter the coffee shop.

You find a table for two by a window close to the concourse and sit there. You then go onto your phone and text your mom that you've arrived, but then you stop yourself. Wouldn't it be better to surprise your family? You smirk to yourself, thinking about them. They're probably worried sick about you. Maybe it would be best to text them. On the other hand, you want to see their reaction when they find out you're okay. Just then Angela arrives and you lose your train of thought.

"Well you didn't have to look to hard to find it, did you?" Angela says.

"Actually I had to walk all over the airport to find it." You say sarcastically.

Angela laughs and smiles at you. "I needed that. I'm going to get something. Would you like anything?"

"(Drink preference). Though let me pay."