A day at home

Yo should i do Lachlen's pov pls let me know, for now we stare as if it was a teribble movie.

Lachlen woke up with a headace that felt terrible like someone was punching him in the head, great Lachlen thought. While he sat up straight and stareing at his phone when he got a message Alison.

A- r u ded

L- not yet

A- don't say that

L- well i just did

A- why u not at school

L- yaknow what happend yesterday right

A- ye

L- my mom told me to stay home is Mark at school tho

A- yep he calling you a pussy for not going to school

L- nope those r youre thoughts right there

A- no its tru want me to call you so u can hear it

L- sure

Lachlen saw the screen turn into that thing you get when someone calls you yaknow, Lachlen pressed the green button and listend to what people said.

What a pussy not showing up today i was gonne beat his ass Lachlen heard Mark yelling, and heard some one else say at least he has a ass, everyone was giggeling at the comment, shut up i heard Mark yelling back, the person said again and he did beat youre ass more than you did to anyone, Lachlen heard everyone scream it make him laugh a little.

He didn't like what happend next, Mark heard him giggle, Lachlen ripped the phone out of Alison's hand, hey give it back Mark, Lachlen heard Alison yelling, Hey Lachlen you there are you laughing at me, we will finish this tomorow how about that, and you'll regret the day you were born, Mark yelled and hung up.

Lachlen fell backwards on his bed, ohw god what hve i dun Lachlen thought, before falling asleep for like a couple of hours.

Couple i mean hours later

Lachlen heard a light knock on his door and his mom walked in with food, hey little Lachlen finish youre foodies and go to sleep okay! his mom said. His mother left the room, Lachlen got up from his bed and trew the food in the  garbage, and got up and went back in bed and went to sleep.

4:30

Lachlen looked up and looked at his phone, 4:30 really no i onley slept for a couple hours why me.

A- u awake

A- i can't  sleep i am afraid you'll die when Mark attacks you

Lachlen smiled a little bit knowing his fren is more scared than him.

L- yeah i'm awake, love how youre more afraid than me, and its *are you awake

A- shut up nerd 

L- why aren't you sleeping

A- reasons

L- night

A- fine night

Lachlen went back to sleep, because tiredness.

Yeey i did a new chapther i haven't  done this for like forever, hope you think it's okay, bye have a nice night or day or something byeeeeeeeeeeeee. 

P.s my story's  are pretty short so sorry i dont have much inspiration, because i don't  know. okay bye.