Expalain of the new beginning

So for this new start we still have Lachen and Daniel and some other people, before you ask yes some of these are inspired by celebertie names, nobody asked but i dont know, anyways some info of the main character:

Lachlen

Lachlen is a werewolf, he had a abusive dad that made him learn everything before he even went to school Lachlen is now 25, anyways his werewolf side he has different personalitties living inside of his head/body sounds great anyways they all have different names, Crazy is one of is his side this sisde is a pyschopath version of him his eye colour is than green, and than Anger anger of course is his angry side/ mad and his eye colour will turn blood red, and than we have his sad side his sad side doen't do much later it does but story will do than, Lachlen's normal eyes are light blue, his sad side is dark blue eyes, and than last dark, dark is his side that he doesn't fully control yet, his eyes are black his whole eye not even a spick of white, enought of that he also loves music and drawing. Also he is known for knowing the future and future songs and he can sing just like the person. ( i have a big Fantasy, silence).

Daniel also known as Dan

Daniel, daniel is a mix between fantasy createrus he is a mermaid, fairy and witch/wizard, he isn't really a smart one he mostly forgets everything even tho he learned everything. Daniel also likes music and playing drums, he is pretty okay at drawing so he says.

Brendon ( yes i know )

Brendon is a demon his father is Satan, he doesn't really like studying for test he always cheats of Lachlen, for the rest he just like singing, and music.

Tyler

Tyler has as one would call a blurryface its almost the same as Lachlen with his crazy side, Tyler always kind of liked studying,  for the rest Tyler slso liked music and singing sometimes he would draw to.

Patrick

Patrick has a demon no one can discribe his eyes get yellow, he only needs to control it and he will be really strong to, so far he doesn't know how to conrtol it, Patrick loves studying and music.

Billie

Billie i just a simple werewolf but he is quit strong, he is a mix with studying he has Brendon moments and just sleeping. He likes music.

( They are all the same age 18, Daniel is 19 and lachlen is 25)

The school they go to is called Crystal River Charter School,  its for all kind of magical creatures, they have alot of teachers and classes they have these classes and teachers:

Art class: Miss Butterfly

Math class: sir Aernerth

Science clas: Miss Ariel

Potion class: Miss Lucinda

Magic class: Miss Tree

Flying class: Sir Wing

Singing class: Sir Hale (this is Lachlen)

Gym: Sir Nightmare

Magic history: Miss Dowaflo

Flying history: Sir wadigla

Potion history: Miss boredy

That was it enjoy when i make the first ep.

-Satan