First day (part 1)

( Hello it  was a long time before i wrote anything, and now we are in 2018 happy new year by the way i am very late with it but i am lazy, anyway i made the story different because reasons, and i am very tired but i wanted to update my stuff so if i have some things that dont make sense you can point that out so i can change it ok so bye. -SatanPie, p.s i dont know what i am doing and no one is going to read this so i guess i am save).

"Daniel wake its your first day of school, and you dont want to be late do you" a voice yelled from down the stairs, Daniel growned "ill be down in a minute", Daniel stood up half dead and changed in a pair of jeans and a Guns and Roses shirt, Daniel started to walk downstairs almost falling over from all the moving boxes, "mom wich lessons do i have" Daniel growned sitting down, "well there more like trial lessons so you have all of them today" she responded, Daniel growned even louder, "did you get any sleep" Daniel's mom asked concerned, "no" Daniel said back. "okay i am leaving ill eat at school bye love you mom" Daniel said while walking to the door, Daniel put on his jacket and his shoes when he herd his mom say "you dont know were it is let me bring you", "no its fine i have enough time ill find it some how" Daniel responded, Daniel graped his backback and went outside, once outside he saw some one walking in circles, without thinking Daniel walked to the person who was walking in circles and said with a crack in his voice "hI what are you doing" the guy turned around and said "ohw hi i was waiting for some one to walk with me to the new school, so do you go to Crystal River Charther School" Daniel said "yes so you want to walk together but first, hi my name is Daniel its nice to meet you" Daniel put his hand out for the guy to shake the guy responded with "okay cool i know where we have to go and my name is Josh and its nice to meet you too" and took Daniel's hand and shook it, "so should we go because its a 30 minute walk and we have 35 minutes so lets go" Josh said.

20 minutes in to the walk

"so my question is can you fly" Josh asked randomly, "what why would you ask that" Daniel panicked, Josh pointed at the portal up in the sky and said "well you need to fly to be able to make the portal well or a broom like a with or something or a spell", well i do.." Daniel said before he was pushed to the side by a person, without thinking Daniel said "hey what the hell dude what was that for", "yeah watch your step you uhh nerd" Josh tried to back up, the guy turned around and said" what do you want i need to go to my "work" and i have no time for your nonesess", "wait sir do you have to go to Crystal River Charther School because i need some help" Daniel said shyly, the guy sighed "yes i am what do you want", Daniel pointed at the portal in the sky and said "i dont know how to fly yet because i wasn't aloud to fly from my mother", the guy looked pretty shooked "well you are getting lessons in flying so just this once i will bring a student to their class okay", while Josh put out his wings and almost slapping some one in the face, so did the guy who was going to bring Daniel to school, the guys wings were white like an angel and had black stripes like a demon, "okay come on hop on we dont have much time left" the guy said, "okay before we do that what is your name sir mine is Daniel and my friend here is Josh" Daniel said with a smile and Josh gave a small wave, the guy looked tired and said "my name is Lachlen, Lachlen Hale okay lets go now". Daniel hopped on Lachlen's back and they started flying to school. 

End of the portal

"well were here we just got to land" Lachlen said and landed perfectly while Josh face planted in the ground, Daniel hopped of Lachlen "im fine" Josh growned Daniel grabbed Josh his hand and helpt him stand up, "well ill see you kiddos later bye" Lachlen said and ran of, "lets go i think i broke my face" Josh said Daniel nodded and they head inside of the building.

"hello everyone welcome to Crystal River Charcther School, we are so glad to welcome you in and we hope you made it save without crashing" Daniel laughed and looked at Josh, Josh wisperd "i hate you" Daniel laughed and shushed him. so  your teacher will be for Art class Miss Butterfly  for Math Sir Aernerth, "is he really going to name every one" Daniel whisperd to Josh "well sounds like it i thing he is going to name your group and your mentor" Josh responded "i am class LM1 what about you Josh" Daniel said, "i am the same so we are in the same group" Josh said, they both smiled at eachother. And the mentor of LM1 is Sir Hale okay thank you for your time and go to your mentor have a wonderfull day bye now". 

Daniel almost pushed Josh out of the door, "so we have to go to Sir Hale" Josh said they both looked around for the name on the bords, there Josh pointed at one of the sighs that say Sir Hale "come Daniel we best hurry up and get the best seats" Josh said, Josh grabbed Daniel's hand and ran to the classroom of Sir Hale. Once they were there they were quit surprised by the person who was sitting there, its was Lachlen the person who helped Daniel to school.

The whole classroom was filled with different people from werewolf's to witche's and mermaid's, "erm should we sit next to them" Josh pointed at a table some were in the back, Daniel nodded in agreemend, they both walked to the table and sat down, once sat down the teacher started talking, "hello and welcome to your class, this will be your class for about 4 years or it wil change you will never now, now i will be your mentor and i will be in this class if you need me, now because not every one knows each other we are going to get to know each other so let's start with you", he pointed at a kid behind Josh and Dan, he stood up and said "hi i am Dallon and i am like music okay" and Dallon said back down as fast as possible, Mr Hale said" okay so you go next".

10 minutes later

"and than i told her" Josh said, "is my lesson not fun enough i mean i can give you homework for no reason , and i am aloud to because i am youre mentor" Mr Hale said, Josh and Dan said at the same time "yes sir", "youre next" mr Hale pointed at Josh, "okay um hi my name is Josh i like music and um my friend Dan and um okay bye" Josh sat down as fast as possible, Dan stood up and said"hi my name is Dan this my friend", Dan pointed at Josh " and i like music and food and okay bye", Dan sat back down, "well okay then now talk to each other and wait for the bell to ring and then you will all of your classes in one day" mr Hale said and sat behind his desk, Josh and Dan turned around to the kid who went first, "hi so why isnt any one sitting next to you", Dan asked Dallon reacted with "i dont know ", Josh wanted to say something but the bell rang.

(Okay that is it for this part i need to think creatifly more cuz it all left anyway it was my birthday 20 januari so i forgot everything what happend anyway new part hopefully soon -Satan out :3).