[1.]

The day had been great for Mabel. She had woken up, got dressed in a super cute sweater, then prepared herself for her date with a boy that she had met the other day.

The date had gone great as well.

The boy she had gone on a date with, ended up kissing her and had asked her to be his girlfriend. Of course, Mabel had said, 'Yes' and then he had walked her back to the shack, like a gentleman.

When she returned to the Mystery Shack, she hadn't expected for something to be wrong there because of how well her day had been. But that all changed, when Mabel had made her way her way upstairs to her and her brother's temporary bedroom.

She had been greeted by Dipper sitting on his bed, writing in a notebook that wasn't Journal #3, because the journals had all been destroyed in Weirdmaggon by a demon named, Bill Cipher.

"You're home late." Dipper grumbled, not looking up from his notebook. Mabel frowned. "No I'm not, it's only five o'clock." Mabel replied, as she made her way over to her bed. Dipper grunted in response.

Mabel furrowed her eyebrows in confusion at her brother's odd behavior.

"Is everything...okay, Dipper?"

Mabel asked him slowly. Dipper scoffed. "Oh yeah, everything's great. Just perfect." He replied sarcastically, still not looking Mabel in the eyes. "Dipper, what's wrong? Why are you being sarcastic, you're never sarcastic."

Mabel noted.

"I can't believe you, Mabel!

Dipper yelled angrily as he got off of his bed, making Mabel jump back in shock.

"What can't you believe? Dipper, what did I do?" Mabel asked innocently.

"Everything Mabel! You did, everything!" Dipper snapped. "Can you please explain that a little more?" Mabel pressed, finding angrier boiling up inside of her, which was weird because she hardly ever got angry. She was always positive. She always looked on the bright side of things.

"Figure it out, for yourself, Mabel. If you care so much. You've been avoiding me, pretty much all week! You've been ignoring the plans that we made for monster hunts! And now I see that you have a new boyfriend that I've never met! You've never even told me about him! We're suppose to tell each other everything Mabel. I really can't believe you right now."

Dipper rambled furiously.

"Well believe it, Dipper! You need to stop being so overly protective of me!" Mabel screamed back at him, still not catching on to as to why he was so mad.  She had only gone on a date.

"Dipper, we're thirteen now. I don't need to tell you about everything I do or every date that I go on! You need to start trusting me more. I can handle myself!" Mabel exclaimed. Dipper's fists were clenched at his side and it looked like he was restraining himself from tackling her.

It had almost made Mabel want to back down. She had never seen her brother so upset.

"I don't care how old we get Mabel. I'm just trying to look out for you. That guy that you went on a date with? I don't trust him." Dipper declared, as he crossed his arms over his chest. "You never trust any guy, or anyone, that I go out with or hang with, Dipper." Mabel noted.