[2.]

Mabel suddenly finds herself bolting up on her bed, her breathing sharp and rapid. Sweat trickled down her face as her heart hammered against her chest. Mabel's breathing sped up as she remembered everything that Blendin had told her.

She briefly wondered if it had all been a dream.

She questioned her sanity. And if anything that she thought had happened, really had happened. But then a voice that Mabel loved dearly, broke her from her panicking thoughts.

"Hey, Mabel, are you okay?"

Mabel's eyes widened and she slowly turned to face the other side of the room, where Dipper's bed was. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to steady her shaking body. Mabel was worried that she was hallucinating. She worried that she was just imagining Dipper's voice there.

"Mabel?"

His voice asked again, concern evident in his tone.

Mabel forced herself to slowly peel open her eyes and to land on Dipper's bed. There, she saw Dipper, sitting up in his own bed, staring worriedly back at her. "Dipper!"

Mabel exclaimed in pure joy.

Tears once again rushed down her cheeks like rapid waterfalls as she threw her bedsheets aside as she ran over to Dipper's bed and tackled her twin with a bone-crushing hug. "Um...Mabel...can't...breath." Dipper managed to wheeze out.

Mabel released him from her grip and looked into his eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Dipper. I'm so sorry that I've been ditching you all week. I didn't know that you felt like I was avoiding you. I'm sorry for canceling our Mystery Hunts and I really need to tell you something else, so you don't get mad at me for it later."

Mabel blurted. Dipper looked at her with his eyebrows knitted together and his head cocked.

"Um...okay..."

He said with a raise of his eyebrow.

Mabel let out a deep breath. "So...yesterday, I met this guy, his name is Kyle and he asked me out on a date today. But I think I'm going to cancel it because I've been a jerk all week and I didn't even notice. I'm so sorry that I haven't been hanging out with you lately."

Mabel apologized as she was sitting beside Dipper on the edge of his bed. Dipper still looked shocked in confused.

"I...you...you noticed? I mean, I wasn't going to say anything, I realize that we can't do everything together, but it bugged me that you just kept scheduling things on days that we already made plans on."

Dipper admitted.

"And also, you have a new boyfriend? That's great, I'm proud of you, Mabel."

Then Dipper frowned and said, "I still want to meet him though before you go on a date with him." He added. Mabel laughed and hugged him tightly.

"Sure thing, Dipping Sauce. How about the three of us hang out and go to the movies or something? That way, it's still kind of like a date and you still get to meet Kyle."

Mabel compromised as she got up off of Dipper's bed. Dipper smiled.

"Sounds like a plan to me, Mabes."

He agreed.

"But usually you don't invite me this kind of stuff, and I don't want to feel like I'm intruding." Dipper added. Mabel waved her hand dismissively. "It's fine, Bro-Bro. I'm sure Kyle won't mind. You two will probably have a lot in common."

She thought positively, making Dipper smile.

"Well, if you say so."

Dipper agreed.