1 » OP OCs

marvel fanfictions be like, part 1

Have you ever read an avengers/marvel fanfiction where the author's OC is too OP? For an example,

[OC NAME] is a simple, nice, cute, sweet, kind, and ambitious girl who lives in new york with her parents. [OC NAME] wasn't allowed to go outside because she had WATER BENDING POWERS!! The powers that she possess almost killed her parents twice.She learned how to control it when she was 8 years old. [OC NAME] and her family lived happily ever after, until HYDRA 
kidnapped her parents and tortured them. [OC NAME] became mad and vengeful! 1 year has passed and [OC NAME] haven't found her parents. She lost hope on finding them. She cried and ran away and went to the forest and punched a tree. [OC NAME] was shocked that the tree that she punched  broke in half! Then she saw a small light shining through. [OC NAME] followed the light and found a small cabin! She went inside and found her mom and dad laying on the ground helpless. [OC NAME] screamed  and a mysterious man appeared and tried to kill [OC NAME]. She dodged every punches swiftly and she even managed to dodge a bullet!

The mysterious man shot and killed [OC NAME]'s dad and she became very angry!!! Anger filled her and [OC NAME]'s orbs turned into lava red color! Fir started releasing through her hands and chairs and tables started flying around. [OC NAME] floated on the ground and shot fireballs everywhere killing everyone  in the room except her.

to be continued.

Turns out that the OC can control fire and water, has super fast accuracy, super strength and even can levitate in the air.

Hmm, what's next? Control people's minds? Shapeshift into a giant dick? have superspeed? Find out in the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!

god i hope [OC NAME] can control sebastian stan's/bucky's mind to fall in  love with us, fangirls.

OR MAKE SEB/BUCKY CLONES

OR ANY MARVEL CHARACTER, ACTOR AND SHHIT