2 » Lacking Fanfictions

marvel fanfictions be like, part 2

WARNING: BORING RANT

We need more Thor, Clint and Bruce fanfictions.

Honestly, we need more. It's kinda sad that there are like 10+ of them here while we have 600+ Steve and Bucky fanfictions. I know, Steve and Bucky are fan favorites but we still don't  have to forget the others!

I went to look up tony stark fanfics here on Wattpad and most of them are //Tony and the protagonist are brother and sisters. Well, I get it that Tony is a billionaire, famous and stuff and most people these days all care  about money and fame. The thing is, the relationship between the Protagonist and Tony Stark are too mainstream and unoriginal. Can you like at least make the main character have a sibling that is not an avenger? To be honest, it's getting boring.

Bruce Banner fanfictions. I'm glad that there's a few in here. Bruce is kind of underrated in fanfics. Some people I've heard that he's too "ugly" or "boring". Well, he may be not handsome as Steve or Bucky, but for my opinion, he's actually adorable. Judge me or not, you can't change my opinion.

Thor Odinson fanfictions. It is the same as the Bruce fanfics, I need MORE. It makes sad that some fanfictions I've read are too short or unfinished.

Clint Barton fanfictions. Same as the two, need more of them. From all the people I know, their least favorite is Hawkeye. I can actually guess why he's the LEAST favorite. It's because he's the "weakest". He may be weak, but it won't stop him being so badass while saving the world. 😎

I may be wrong with my opinions but if I do, please let me know. 😉

And if you know any decent fanfictions about these three, also please let me know in the comments!

WEEK1:

QOTW: Do you think there should be more Thor, Bruce & Clint fanfictions?