5 » Face Claims

marvel fanfictions be like, part 5.

WARNING: NOT MARVEL RELATED //SORRY ! & RANT ABOUT OVERRUSED FACE CLAIMS.

°°°

PLEASE STOP USING OVERRATED FACE CLAIMS

Oh you wanna know why? Because everytime I want to read a new fan- fiction, all I see is [insert name], [insert name] and [insert name].

For an example, Holland Roden.

It feels so weird that I almost read 7 fan fictions who has her as the main female character.

And hey, guess what? You can like just search here on Wattpad for face claims books. Cool right? It will totally help you.

I

'm not saying that you should change/stop using [insert overrated fc] on your story, but try to use different ones.

Oh, congrats! You just finished the last chapter for your fan fiction. So you have decided to write another one? Cool! Your story is going to be about [insert character here] from [insert fandom here]? I would definitely read it. You're going to use [insert overrated fc that you used on the last book that you wrote here] on your new story? No thanks!

You just wrote a Bucky fan fiction with [insert fc] as the main female character and now you're using her again for a Steve fanfiction with the same plot?? Boi, I hope you at least change her name, personality and stuff on the story. Because it would probably look like that she just cheated on Bucky with his bff, Steve.

why

//don't mind the grammar because I'm tired and mad at the same time and I wanted to write a new chapter for you all (even though I have a writers block for the past few weeks) and I don't give a shít about grammar right now 100% and English is not my first language hahahahahahahahaha bye ily all