The Baby Gilbert - Superhero time!

"Teacher by day, Vampire hunter by night." Damon said in a dark voice making me stifle a laugh. This was not the atmosphere for me to be laughing like a child. Alaric shot Damon a glare.

"I have you to thank for that" He said as he gestured towards the bag full of vampire-hunter-weapons. There was a silver dart with fluid in it that caught my attention.

"What is this?" I asked Alaric. Alaric sighed and looked at Damon and Elena. I could see he was uncomfortable with a child being part of this. But like I give a shit?

"Tranquilizer darts filled with vervain" He said folding his arms over his chest and pouting slightly. Was it weird that I immediately thought of Stefan?

"Just get me in. I'll get Stefan out." Damon said picking a lethal looking Stake.

"That's your plan? Your just gonna take them all on by yourself?" Elena said glaring at a slightly smirking Damon.

"Well I'll be a little stealthier then that, Hopefully." Damon said rolling his eyes. I sighed and picked up one of the darts.

"Whoa. What are you doing?" Alaric said looking at me. Damon and Elena turned to face me as well.

"I'm going with you guys." my voice cracking under the weight of the glares I was getting.

"No,No,No. No way!" Damon said firmly.

"You need me, Me and Elena will get in. You can distract them and then Me and Elena can get Stefan out." I said sternly. I WAS going.

"You'll get yourself killed your not going. Neither is Elena." Damon said turning back to Alaric.

"I'm going" Elena said nearly in tears.

"So when you get me in, get out as quickly as you can. Because I know how to sneak around where no one can hear me, You'll basically just be in the way." Damon said ignoring Elena and basically insulting Alaric.

"Damon now's not the time to be the lone ranger!" Elena said angrily. If this wasn't so serious this would be funny!

"Fine Elena you can drive the getaway car. Your not going in." Damon said eyeing her.

"You can't stop me. It's Stefan were talking about here.You don't understand." She said her tears brimming over the top of her eyelashes.

"Oh, I understand. I understand. He's the reason you live. His love lifts you up where you belong. I get it." My sister was far to upset to defend her self.

"Okay Damon can you just not joke around for two seconds? She's clearly upset here and your trying to be a comedian?" I said my face automatically turning into a scowl (It always does that when I'm angry). Damon's Amused expression and Alaric's Broody expression turned into one of shock at my tone. Damon turned to Elena and spoke.

"I can't protect you Elena. I don't know how many vampires are in there."

***

So Alaric had gone up to the Vampire infested house with some ruse about his car braking down and he needed to use a phone. I had argued that,that was a stupid excuse because everybody nowadays has a mobile phone. But hey what do I know i'm just a 15-year-old girl! So Elena and me were meant to wait in the car whilst Damon and Alaric got Stefan back but Elena's fidgeting told me that she had no intention's of doing so!

"You know Elena if your gonna leave then leave because you tapping your fingers on the dashboard is really giving me a headache." I said and smiled slightly at my sister. She returned the smile a little bit then opened the car door to leave. I yanked her arm back and she turned on me.