The Baby Gilbert - Hanging Out

Lilly's POV

Lucky charms never tasted so good! Especially when you get to glare at your red-cheeked Uncle. I smirked as I lifted my spoon up to my mouth and Jeremy looked at me like I was a retard. I had worn a Red and white checked vest with torn jean-shorts and my trusty old converse. My hair was in my signature messy bun, but with an added red hairband to go with my outfit. Elena really was rubbing off on me. A buzz in my jean pocket made me snap back to reality. It was a text from Ashleigh.

Bitch I'm outside, get your ass out here now!

Oh, how nice my best friend is first thing in the morning, At least she's in school today. I kissed Jeremy on the head as I walked past to put my dishes in the sink, then grabbed my Backpack (Throwing John a glare over my shoulder)  and walked out the door. Sure, enough Ashleigh was sitting on my porch with a bored expression on her face. I inspected her outfit whilst I was walking down to her. She was wearing a white shirt with black polka dots on it, With a black skirt and White Doc Martens. She had her backpack slung over her shoulder, and White ray bans on with a hat. She looked her usual awesome self. That reminded me, I pulled my sunglasses out of my backpack and slipped them on. It was rather sunny today.

"Bout time too! Seriously since when did it take you any longer then ten minutes to get ready?" She asked smirking at me. I stuck my tounge out at her and walked down my garden path.

"So, Little miss PMS-ing what did I miss?" Ashleigh asked easily catching up to my powerwalk.

"Nothing, little miss bitchy." I said simply. She winked at me and we carried on walking to school. I had realised that I hadn't spent anytime with Ashleigh at all since I had met Damon. What kind of friend was I?

***

As the last bell rung, signalling the end of school. The vanity of seeing Ashleigh had worn off, Man she didn't know when to shut up! But she was still my best friend, Just my best friend who didn't stop talking!

"So, Lilly. Why haven't you asked me to come over? It's been almost three weeks since our last movie marathon. There is something most definatly wrong." She said shaking her head at me. I smriked at her, nothing was wrong. In fact everything was right, Then I remembered Stefan. Was he okay now? Back to normal bunny-eating Stefan? My sister didn't come home last night, maybe that was a good sign? Or maybe it was a bad sign, I need to speak to her.

"Well, Im good for tomorrow, if you want?" I asked. I didn't need to ask Jenna if she was okay with it, She loved Ashleigh like she was part of the family. Ashleigh smiled and launched into a plan of action for the movie marathon, I sighed and put my superman headphones in. Maybe the sound of Jared Leto's voice could drown out Ashleigh's, Yeah I should be so lucky.

***

"So let me get this straight, To help your boyfriend you locked him up like a prisoner and starved him?" I asked Elena jumping onto her bed as she whirled around the room looking for various overnight objects. I had found out why she didn't come home last night, she had stayed at Stefans. Turns out her and Damon had put Stefan in a cell that's in the Salvatore basement, in the hope that he would see the error of his ways and go back to being the vegetarian vampire that everyone knows and loves. Yeah right, like that was going to work.

"We haven't starved him, Damon said he would give him animal blood. I just don't want him to hurt anybody else, Lilly. This was the only way I could think of to help wean him off human blood." she said picking up her phone and dialling a number.

"Can I come with you?" I asked. She shook her head signalling a no. Gutted.

"I'm just grabbing some clothes, then I'll be right over. How's Stefan?" Elena spoke in her phone to somebody (Presumably to Damon) She picked up some socks from her sock drawer and shoved them in her bag. "He has to eat, What's his favourite kind of, um... Type of animal blood that he prefers?" She said the last part extremely fast so I only just about caught it.

"Ew. Gross, Elena." I said. She sshot me daggers.

"Your joking doesnt help." She said, whether to me or Damon I didn't know. She went into her closet and picked up her jacket. "I would say drop dead but...." Wow, good one! She quit the call and saw me laughing on the bed. "You acting like a child doesn't help either." She said narrowing her eyes at me. She closed her closet door and I almost jumped out of my skin because of the person standing next to it. Uncle John.

"Sorry." He said to a shocked Elena. I noticed no apology for me, maybe he's still a bit sour after I slapped him. Oh, well.

"Uncle John, I didn't see you there." Elena said shaking her head slightly.

"I thought we could talk, We haven't had a chance to catch up. All three of us." He said forcing a smile to me. I looked at Elena and rolled my eyes.

"Well me and Lilly are actually heading out, so..." She said. Oh, So I was allowed to go now? I got up and followed behind Elena to the door.

"Well It won't take long." John said as soon as we were out of the room. I sighed and walked back in the room to talk to my goddamn uncle.

"What did you wanna talk about?" I snapped folding my arms across my chest. He looked me up and down, then turned to Elena.

"I know, you know." He said. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Know what?" She said. Man she was a good actress.

"It's really silly to keep pretending. What do you think your mother would say if she knew you were both dating vampires." What the fuck? How did he know Damon and I were dating? Wait, were we even dating? I mean we had never actually been on a date. But still, We had kissed. A lot. My eyes widened as I stared at my sister, She didn't know anything was even happening between me and Damon. Fuck my life!

"Which Mother?" I asked grabbing Elena's arm and pulling her out of her bedroom door, and as far away from John as we could be. I really didn't want to hit him again, Not if I could help it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I know it's really short but I'm writing this at five past twelve in the night and I'm going camping at half seven :/ I will upload the next bit as soon as I get back, which will be in two days :) Until then enjoy! There are outfits in the comments :)

Comment

Vote

Fan

Love Hannah :)