Chapter 2

I fell down and down it looked different from a regular rabbit hole it had books, chairs, a brick wall and a lamp also many other things. I fell until I was upside down and I saw the white rabbit I got up and I followed it.  

  "Hey wait Mr. Rabbit!!" I said.  

  "Oh dear, oh dear!" The white rabbit said.  

  He entered a small door while I was trying to catch up to him the door closed. I looked at the door and thought _How am I supposed to get into this door?_. I then saw a potion that said Drink me, some cakes that said Eat me and I saw a little key. I picked up the key and went to the door and opened it I saw a garden, oh how I wanted to get out of the hallway. I picked up the bottle and I made sure that it wasn't poison and it wasn't so I drank it and I had this curious feeling I started to shrink I was finally able to get through the door! I go through the door and I looked around to find the white rabbit, I couldn't find him I looked everywhere.  

  "Where did that rabbit go?" I said.  

  "Did you say a rabbit?" someone asked  

  "Yes, have you seen a rabbit with a pocket watch?' I asked.  

  "I have!" they said.  

  I turn around and I see a man with yellow hair he had this cute smile and he had one eye covered.  

  "Who are you?" I asked.  

  "My name is Bill Cipher" He said.  

  "I'm Al-" He cut me off before I could say my name.  

  "Alice, I know we knew you were coming" Bill said.  

  "You knew I was coming and we?" I asked.  

  "Yes everyone in Wonderland knew you were coming!" Bill said.  

  "What?" I said.  

  "Oh we need to go to Katniss!!" He said.  

  He grabs my hand before I could say anything. We arrive at Katniss' house I was very surprised. Katniss looks at me and smiles.  

  "Alice!!" she said and hugged me.  

  "I..."  

  I look around and the table was a mess I then look at Katniss.  

  "How did you guys know that I was coming?" I asked.  

  "We knew you were coming because you're the only one who can save us" Katniss said.  

  "But I can't save you I'm just a little girl!! Can't I wait until I'm older?!' I asked.  

  "I don't think so" Bill said.  

  "Then I can't!!!" I said and I ran away.  

  I was crying and I whispered "Mom, dad.... I miss you guys so much..." A wolf then appeared in front of me it had purple and pink fur it then turned into a human. "Why so sad?" She said with a grin.  

  "I miss my parents and everyone thinks that I'm the only one who can save them" I said  

  "Well maybe you are" she said.  

  "I can't be!!" I screamed.  

  "Calm down Alice... Look we can be friends I'm Ruby." She said.  

  "I just can't be" I said. I then saw the white rabbit. "Mr. Rabbit!!"  

  The white rabbit looked at me and ran away, I followed him and he went into this castle I still followed him.  

  "Who are you?!" a woman asked.  

  "I'm.... I'm Alice...." I said.  

  "Alice? The Alice that everyone is talking about?!" she said.  

  "I guess so" I said.  

  "You shouldn't even be here!! Off with your head!!" she said.  

  "No!!' I run away and some cards were after me I just kept running, and it seemed like everyone was chasing me. I cover my ears and screamed.  

Author's note:

Sorry if this chapter is so bad I wanted to change it up a little bit and I added Bill in here because I like him and in this story he's a human and I added two of my friend in here I also added a friend in the last chapter too and well that's it so bye...