Chapter 4

She leads me to Katty and everyone else they were so different... I didn't recognize them... "Well if it isn't little Alice!" Katty said. "I'm not little anymore I'm 17 almost 18 now." I said and I cross my arms. "Alice... You left us.. Why?" She asked. "Because the red queen!!" I yelled. "Oh..." She said. "Now what is it that you guys need to tell me?" I asked. "You are the true queen of Wonderland" Ruby said. "What? Me?" I asked. "Yes, your mother was queen of Wonderland... Your aunt killed her." Bill said.
"That's who started the fire!!! The red queen is my aunt?!" I yelled. "Yeah" Katty said. "She has to pay!!" I said as I get a knife and run to her castle. "Alice!!" They all yelled.
At the red queens castle
I enter the castle and look at my aunt. "Oh Alice hello" she smiles evilly. "You killed my parents!!" I yelled. "Yeah and I wanted to kill you too!! I was going to let Jason live." She said. "Why?! So you can only rule Wonderland?! You know he can still rule Wonderland!!" I screamed. "Actually he can't only a queen can rule" she said. "You're not the rightful queen I am!!" I yelled. "Let's see about that" she said. We start to fight. I then finally killed her, everything turned back to normal. I see everyone running into the castle. "Alice!! You're okay!!" Ruby said and she hugged me. "Yeah I'm fine..." I said. "Now you can become the true queen of Wonderland!" Katty said. "Wait... What about Jason..?" I asked. "He will be fine" Ruby said. "I can't leave him.." I said I was about to cry. "Alice it's okay" they all hugged me. "I will be queen but I have to see Jason one more time" I said. "Go" Katty said.
Real world
I wake up and look around I was still in the insane asylum, I run out of my room and I go home. I see Jason and I hug him
"Alice you're back!" He said. "Yes but not for long." I said. "Why?" He asked. "I'm going to be queen of Wonderland our mother was queen." I said. "She was queen?" He asked. "Yes now I have to go back! Jason I will always remember you." I said then I go back to Wonderland.

So I became queen of Wonderland. I had a daughter named Jane and a son named Luther, Jane died when she was 27 years old I was so sad. I dated Ivan Larson then I was about to marry Ivan Swan then he broke up with me, so I'm dating Katty. I really love Katty she makes me so happy but I know one day I won't be here anymore.. I visit Jason sometimes but I wish he was in Wonderland. I could see him everyday but that can never happen.. This maybe the end of my story but stories never actually end unless they say The End but this is not the end its only the beginning.

Author's note:  Sorry if this chapter is weird but I'm just very tired... Also here's two YouTube videos that I really like that kind of goes with this story