Chapter 3

I hear Jason calling my name and I wake up. "Alice, its time to go" he said. "I had the weirdest dream Jason, but it felt so real!" I said. "What do you mean?" He asked. "It was my Wonderland!! Their were many people there!! Katniss, Ruby, and Bill!!! They said that I had to help them" I said. "With what?" He asked. "I... I don't know..." I said. "Come now Alice its only a dream" He said. I get up I had a smile on my face and me and Jason walked together. Oh we had so many good memories together...

10 Years Later
I was in an insane asylum it was horrible they brought me here they took me away from my home my grandmother tried to stop them Jason also tried. They did horrible things to me... They made my Wonderland turn to madness I said that they were going to pay one way or another they will pay. I usually see Katniss in my dreams she tells me to escape to come back to Wonderland, I didn't want to go back there... Then one day I remembered I had to go back to save them. So one night when I was sleeping I went back to Wonderland.
Wonderland
I woke up and I found myself in a new dress, I look around and I try to find someone. I see a wolf and it turns into a human it was Ruby, she looked so different. "Alice, its nice to see you again" she said with a grin. "Ruby?" I gasped. "You still remember me" she said. "How could I ever forget you?" I asked. "Alice, there's something me and the others have to tell you, follow me" she said.

Author's note:
Hey guys sorry this chapter isn't long but this story might be 5 chapters or 4 not sure and I've been busy with school and other things...