Chapter 1

Me and Jason were both five when our parents died. They died in a fire and we are both twins. This is a story and its not about what Lewis Carroll wrote because that was a lie my Wonderland wasn't as happy.... It was happy in the beginning. I didn't have a sister, I didn't have any friends, I also didn't talk about Wonderland that much but I only talked to Jason about it and this is where my story begins when me and Jason were both five.

Flashback

I was scared, there was smoke everywhere, I was looking for my parents and Jason.

"JASON!!! MOM, DAD!!!!" I yelled.

I was coughing, I don't know how the fire started. I heard someone screaming my name and it was coming from Jason's room. I ran to his room.

"Jason!!!" I yelled.

"Alice, help I'm to scared to move." He said.

"Jason its all right!! I'm right here!! Please help me find mom and dad!!" I said.

Jason gets up and helps me find our parents. We found them and it was horrible they were already dead, we heard someone coming, we ran out of the door and I started to cry, I didn't know my parents that well. The next day our grandmother Clara took us in. I didn't talk very much and I was still sad Jason and Clara hugged me and tried to make me feel better but it wasn't working...

Seven years old

"Grandma Clara?" I asked.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Can we go to the park?" I asked.

"Of course" She said.

I was about to cry its been two years since our parents died, I tried not to think about them but sometimes I think the fire is my fault.

"Hey, its okay Alice" Jason said while he was hugging me. "I miss them too, its not your fault"

I don't say anything, I just cry. We went to the park after I was done crying.

"I want a world of my own and it will be nothing but nonsense" I said.

"A world full of nonsense?" Jason said.

"Yeah I want a Wonderland!!" I said.

"A Wonderland? Alice..." Jason said.

"What? Jason.... Do you think that I'm crazy?" I said.

"No!! Alice, I didn't say that!!" Jason said.

I ran away from Jason and I went under a tree, it was my favorite tree. I saw a white rabbit with a pocket watch he said "I'm late! I'm late!! Oh the queen will be so mad!! he went into a rabbit hole.

"Hey wait!!" I said while I followed him.

I look down the rabbit hole and there was nothing but darkness And I wondered Why is this rabbit hole so dark?. I then lost my balance and fell in.