Chapter 5

It was a year later after I became queen I was dating Ivan Larson a month later I found out that I was pregnant. He didn't really care but I was so excited! I told Katty but I didn't tell anyone else I couldn't I don't know why though. "You're pregnant?!" she said. "Yeah!" I said excitedly. "What are you going to name them?" she asked. "Well.... I was thinking if it was a girl then Jane or Brenda and if it was a boy then probably after my father his name was Lutheran" I said. "Well they are wonderful names!" she said and she smiles. "If you need me I will always be here" "Okay" I said.

9 months later

I had a daughter and I named her Jane she had black hair like me but her eyes were different from mine and Ivan' her eyes were brown, she was going to be the queen of Wonderland in the future or so I thought...

Two years later I had another kid and I named him Lutheran but I had to give him away and I know he hates me for giving him away. A few years later I then left Ivan and dated Ivan Swan he had a daughter, we were about to get married and then he broke up with me. I didn't come out of my room for a week. Everyone tired to cheer me up I was still sad.. Jane met a boy named Brandon when she was in school he was the son of Ruby. Jane died when she was 27 but she had a daughter and a son before she died. You will find out how she died in another story. I wanted to protect her but I couldn't I thought I was a horrible mother after she died. I had no family left except for Jason and my grandmother and Luther I knew they didn't want to see me and plus I couldn't go back to the real world everyone was probably looking for me...I didn't want to be queen anymore I wanted to run away and change my name, but Katty made me happy again when I was around her she made me laugh and smile I wanted to be with her forever but I knew she probably didn't feel the same.