Chapter 6

Before Alice became queen and she was still in the insane asylum 

"Come now Alice, its only a dream" the doctor said. I remember my brother saying that when we were seven and it wasn't a dream. "Its not a dream, its.... a memory. and it makes me sick!" I said. "Now, focus. Wait... You're floating again. weightless.... a cipher... relax." he said. "Fire! I'm in hell!!" I screamed. "Forget it. Abandon that memory. It's unproductive. Go to Wonderland." he said. " I-I can't I'm trapped in the past!!" I said. I can hear people talking they said "sergeant, this girl is badly burned! Call for a doctor! Will they be alright?". "No Alice, discard that delusion. Forget it! Go to Wonderland" he said. "I'd rather not doctor, my Wonderland is shattered. It's dead to me." I said.  "Your preference doesn't signify girl. Now Alice, where are you?" he said.  "I'm sailing, with a friend. It's... different somehow. Things have changed." I said.  "Change is good, it's the first link on the chain of forgetting." He said.  I look at the rabbit and it's eye starts to twitch. "What's happening? Are you mad?" I asked.  "I'm not mad!" The doctor said. I try to calm the rabbit down. "Rabbit!" I yelled.  "That's not right. What's he doing here?" The doctor asked. The rabbit's eye came out and there was blood everywhere! "Is something wrong?" I asked.  "Something.... wrong? Raaaaaaaaaather!" he said. His head came off and I gasped. "Oh no, not that!!!!" I yelled. The sea turned black everything looked so different.  "Don't struggle, Alice. Let the new Wonderland emerge." he said. the rabbit started to turn black.  "Pollution, corruption, i-it's killing me!! My Wonderland's destroyed, my mind is in ruins!!" I screamed.  "Forget it, Alice! Block that dream, wake at the sound." he said. My face was peeling off as the boat goes into the black sea.  "Ahhhhhh!" I screamed.

I wake up and I look at the doctor. "There, Alice, better now aren't we?" he asked. "My head's exploded and there's a steam hammer in my chest." I said. "Yes, well, the cost of forgetting is high." he said. "My memories make me vomit. What can I-" I was cut off by him. "Remember other things" he said.  "I want to forget! Who would choose to be alone, imprisoned by their broken memories?" I asked. "I'll set you free, Alice. Memory is a curse more often than a blessing." he said.  "So you've said, many times. And- " I said and I was cut off by him again.  "And I will say again. The past must be paid for. Now, before our next session, collect those pills from our High Street chemist. " he said.  "Very well, doctor" I said and I walk out the door and see Bryon. "It's my turn to forget, Alice!" he said. I was outside of the room listening. "Ah, Bryon. Your pa was hung for killing your ma who beat you. Let's forget that, shall we? The past is dead, Bryon." the doctor said. I then walk away.

Authors note: I got some of the story off of Alice Madness Returns but I changed one character and I tried to change things up also I hope you guys like this chapter