Chapter 3-Prison

Chapter 3-Prison

I had fallen asleep on the car ride and i was awoken to the sound of Ricks voice

"Hey kid. We're here."

I try to liven myself up a bit and then exit the car. We are in the middle of a prison courtyard. It seems very well protected. There is a gate, guards and a huge fence around the courtyard. We walk inside and Daryl carries my backpack for me.

I already feel sort of safe just being with other people. They guide me inside and i go through the door after Rick and there are several people all eating around tables. They are eating oatmeal and seem to be well fed. Rick announces

"This is Rosie. We found her all alone and she helped us out of a sticky situation with some walkers. SHe's gonna be staying in the tower until I know she's not a threat."

He turns to me "Why don;t you go and meet everybody kid"

I nod and walk over timidly to one of the tables where a girl greets me and sits me down. That's when I noticed him for the first time. A boy aged 13 or 14, he has the most beautiful blue eyes i've ever seen. He has brown fair hair, feathered to the right.

He seems to have noticed me staring at him and smiles at me and i snap back in the room. "Uh..um..Hi I'm Rosie!" i say to the group.

They all introduce themselves. There's Maggie, Hershel, Beth, Michone, Carol and Carol is holding a baby. And then there is Carl, the boy. I look over at him again and my heart starts to beat like a steam train.

Rick then takes me up to a tower by the courtyard and leads me inside. There is a mattress a pillow and a desk. Nothing else. It's still the best I've had in a long time. I thank Rick and then collapse into the bed and fall asleep thinking about Carl's electric blue eyes...

---------------------------------------------------------

Ok this chapter was shorter but i needed to end it here to fast forward 2 weeks. Hope you are all enjoying it so far c: Let me know what you guys think please! if anyone even reads it :p Chapter 4 is going up tomorrow or maybe late tonight if I can finish it:3

----------------------------------------------------------------