Chapter 11- Wet Shirts and Wet Dreams

Carl and I were absolutely soaked. Standing in the storm is exilerating, almost made me forget about the whole zombie apocalypse deal.

"Come on ,Carl lets go inside" I pull Carl towards the door by his hand.

He laughs and looks up into the rain.

We head back inside, leaving sets of wet foot prints on the floor leading to our cell. Carl's are uneven since his leg is not yet healed. He's using me to steady himself.

When we got to our cell, Carl took his top off to put on a fresh one.

I couldn't help but stare at his back, its toned. When did that happen?

It was still the early hours of the morning so nobody would be awake for a while.

"Well what now? There's no way I'm getting to sleep after that!" I whine at Carl.

I am greeted with silence.

I peer over to the warm body lying beside me and he's peacefully asleep. His lips are slightly parted which I find very cute.

It's then when I return to my most depressing past time. Staring at the slats of the bunk above.

Thoughts playing on my mind of me and Carl growing up together. Living in a big house with a white picket fence. Maybe a little baby Carl or a baby me running around.

A girl can dream.

Then a sound breaks my trance.

"Ro-Rosie..." Carl purred. He was squirming too.

He's dreaming about me!

I couldnt stop the smile that smeered across my face.

He started to pant a little and had a more Intense look on his face. He was starting to sweat and I was beginning to worry if it was turning into a nightmare.

Then he made a sort of desperate groan and his eyes started to open wide.

"Hey, what happened? Were you having a bad dream?" I asked him, kissing his forehead and running my hand through his hair.

He looks really worried and quite sweaty now.

"N-no... I..." He stammmers.

"Promise not to laugh or freak out?" The worried boy continued.

"Yes..." I state suspiciously.

"I think I had a...an accident." He shamefully says, looking down.

"Aaww Carl did you pee yourself?!" I begin to freak out a little, breaking my promise.

"No not quite..." He almost whispers

"Then...what?" I test

"It happens sometimes when I think about...You know...sex and stuff..." He looks like he is dying off

He had a wet dream.

I was told about those. Part of the mystery that is boys puberty, I guess.

Pretty gross but...he was thinking about me when it happened. That gave me butterflies in my stomach.

Obviously I had thought about sex...with Carl...

It was hard not to when I was washing his naked body. Water cascading down his perfectly formed back and down his butt cheeks and down in between his legs. Running down his chest past his pecks and down his soft stomach and pouring down into his-

"Rosie? Are you okay?" Carl brings me from my daydream.

Well now we're both embarrassed!

"Yea... I'm fine." I lie.

"I need to change my...my..." Carl struggles for words.

As much as I'd like to watch, I'm not quite ready for that yet.

I reluctantly step out of the bed and towards the cell bars, turning my back.

The sounds of Carl shuffling around behind me drone on for a short time.

"I'm done" he squeeks, barely audibly.

"You know you don't need to be embaressed around me Carl. These things happen. Just... Take care of them when you're in the shower or something..." I tease, climbing back in to bed.

"Shut up" he whines jokingly, pulling me closer to him.

I can feel the heat from his crotch on my leg.

He's becoming a man very quickly. Soon he's gonna want to do things with me.

I need to talk to someone.

Maggie! I'll talk to Maggie in the morning.

____________________________

A/N

Wassup homies?! Havent been on here in quite a long time but I got bored and my exams are done so im gonna be doing this more often. I hope you all don't hate me coz I stopped updating :3 I still love you...

I will update the next chapter in a few hours, the next few are already done

-May the swag be ever in your snapback