Chapter 4- 2 weeks later

Chapter 4-2 weeks later

*********2 WEEKS LATER************

I wake up in my tower block which is now decorated with ornaments i have acquired along with my clothes and a small wardrobe that Daryl got for me. I am fitting in really well now and I've became good friends with Carl and Maggie.

i get up get dressed and head down to the cafeteria area for breakfast. The group trusts me now and i've been brought out on a few hunts in the past 2 weeks. I have become very fond of Carl now. e do a lot together but we are just friends , I want to be more.

Nobody knows yet. I was excited for today because we were all gonna go swimming in a lake near the prison. I sit down beside Carl who is already half way through a bowl of oat meal. He is wearing his sheriff hat as usual.

"Hey Carl!" I said happily.

"Hey how'd you sleep?" he asks

"Great thanks. When are we going swimming?"

"Just as soon as everyone is done eating. Glenn got us all swimming costumes. They're in the bag over there." he says gesturing to a brown paper bag on a counter top.

I walk over and have a look in the bag there are only 2 swimming costumes in the bag now, one was very tight orange boys trunks which were clearly for Carl and I tingled imagining seeing Carl in them. And there was a 2 piece bikini for me.

I grab it and head to grab some oat meal. After we all ate Glenn comes in and says

"Right whoever wants to come swimming be out by the car in 10"

I head out with Carl and we get in. Maggie Glenn and Beth were already in the car. Glenn drives us off and we arrive at the lake.

"Where are we supposed to change into our costumes?" Beth asks

" Glenn looks around and says " Just turn your back, nobody will look". We all walk off in separate directions and start to change.

I take off my top and I'm wearing a bra and shorts and then out of the corner of my eye i spot Carl getting changed with his back to me. I can't help but watch.

He takes off his shirt and reveals his slightly muscular back, I feel a wonderful tingle and then he removes his trousers and it's surreal.

I am seeing the boy in his boxers. He has the cutest bum in the world.

Is he gonna take off his underwear too? He looks over in my direction and spots me watching, he realizes I'm in my bra and looks away quickly.

I don't risk looking back over. I change into my bikini which is slightly too small for me and reveals part of my boobs quite clearly. I walk over to the lake and jump in.

The water feels so good on my warm skin. I don't surface for a good 30 seconds and then when i surface Carl and the others are already in the lake splashing about.

Carl swims up to me andsays

"Hey um I'm sorry for looking over at you just now...i was um it was an accident" He says very nervously.

I just laugh and brush it off and then he starts to laugh along with me.

After we had a good chuckle i splash him with the water

"Hey! I'll get you back for that" He said while giggling

"Catch me!" I said playfully while swimming away. 

Carl chases after me and we play in the water for hours...

I had a ot of fun at the pool that day and it was really late when we got in the car to go home, I fell asleep fast.

--------------------------------------- 

Ok so this is where this will really start tp pick up. I know its a slow start but i like to be detailed when I write. Please continue to read, I promise there are plenty more exciting things to come c:  part 5 up tomorrow guyzzzzzz

------------------------------------------