Chapter 6

Kendall's POV:

The doctor told us they have amnesia. My heart started to hurt even more. All those memories I made with Ethan are all gone. Even the memories I made with Gray my boy bestie are gone.

I walked in Ethan's room. Grayson was placed in a different room so Jen went there. I sat down and held Ethan's hand. His face looked lifeless. His beautiful smile was gone. I put my head down next to him and started to burst into tears. "Babe I need you. You can't forget me. I should have never let you drive whilst you were drunk. I'm so sorry Ethan. I love you so much." His hand started to move. I looked up wiping my tears with my other hand. "Ethan?" I asked.
"Erm who are you and what am I doing here?" He asked me. "Babe its me Kendall your girlfriend."
"I don't have a girlfriend. Where's my family?"
"Ethan you got into a car crash and you have amnesia."
"Stop lying to me. I remember everything. I remember my mum Lisa, my dad Sean, my sister Cameron and my twin Grayson. We make videos every Tuesday."
"Ethan I'm not lying to you. I guess you just remember the bits before you met me."
"Please leave me alone and call my family." He said letting go of my hand. "Ethan please."
"Leave now." The machine started beeping rapidly and the doctors rushed in. "Ma'am you have to leave."
"Wait what's happening?"I asked.
"We don't know. Please leave the room." I left.

I can't believe Ethan forgot me. I can't loose him. He's my world. I don't understand why he freaked out like that. I sat down crying my eyes out. I need Ethan. I love him.