Chapter 46

Kendall's POV:

We all decided to do our own thing today so me and Ethan walked around to see places.

We went to a park a sat down and spoke for ages. I saw Gray with Kasia. They were sitting on the grass kissing. I felt really bad for Jen but I was glad Gray was happy. He is my bestfriend as well. I just hope Cameron treats Jen properly and she falls for him and she can be happy.

Me and Ethan went shopping. I bought some more makeup and a couple of outfits. I came across this beautiful dress. "Wowww this is beautiful." I said. "Try it on." Ethan said so I did. I put it on and came out. "Damnnnn you look sexyyy."
"I feel like I'm showing too much and I don't look good."
"Baby you look perfect." He said kissing me. "Thanks babe." Him just saying I looked perfect gave me much more confidence. We bought the dress and left.

We went to get some food. We sat down and waited for the waiter. A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes came to our table. She was wearing light makeup but she looked really pretty. "Hi can I take your order?" She said. She sounded like she came from America. We ordered our food and the whole time she kept flirting with Ethan and playing with her hair. I just rolled my eyes and shrugged it off.

After we finished eating the same waitress came over with the bill. "Here's your bill and this is my number. Why don't you call me sometime?" She said to Ethan. "Erm, I have a girlfriend."Ethan looked really uncomfortable.
"Oh where is she?" She asked. "Right here." I said smiling awkwardly. "My bad. I thought you were his sister or friend. I thought he goes for girls who are pretty and look less trampy."
"Excuse me?" I said. At this point I was fuming with anger. "You heard me bitch."
"Listen bitch. I don't know who you think you are but you can't speak to me like that."
"What you going to do about it?" She was really testing me. "I will kick up a big fuss and I will get you fired and I will also mess up your pretty little face and then no boy will ever talk to you so you better apologise bitch."
"I'm sorry." She took the money and left.

"Kendall, what the fuck was that?" Ethan asked me. "I'm not going to let some hoe flirt with you right in front of my face."
"Yh but you didn't need to speak to her like that."
"Ethan you were sitting right there. You heard what she said to me."
"But Kendall, you didn't have to stoop to her level."
"Ethan I'm not going to let anyone talk to me like that cuz I deserve more respect. If she didn't start mouthing off then I wouldn't have spoke to her like that." He was silent. "But whatever. You think I was rude. I don't. I think I'm right. I want to go back to the hotel now." We left. I can't believe Ethan thinks like that. I'm not going to let someone call me trampy and ugly. He's the one that always used to make me feel beautiful so why didn't he understand how upset that makes me. I just really need to talk to Jen and Madison now.