Chapter 44

Kendall's POV:

We arrived in Paris and I rushed off the plane. "Yes!! We're not dead! Thank God!" They all started laughing at me. "Are you afraid of heights Ken?" Gilinsky asked. "Of course not. I just hate planes." I didn't explain anymore but Ethan and Jen understood.

We left to go to our hotel but we were stopped by some fans asking for pictures. We took a couple of pictures and left.

We arrived at the hotel. Jack went to get our room keys.

"So turns out there has been a mix up and we only have 4 rooms so we have to share." Gilinsky said. "Ill share with Madison, Ethan can share with Kendall, Grayson and Kasia, and Jen and Cameron can share." I was okay with it.

Everyone went inside their room and Jen took me to the side to speak to me. "I'm kinda not comfortable to share with Cam at the moment. Like I really like him but it might be going a bit to fast."
"Don't worry Jen. It's fine. If it gets like too uncomfortable come to my room."
"Okayyyy. Thanks Kenny." She said hugging me. "No problem. Stay safe. Don't get pregnant." I said as she was about to enter her room. "You should be telling that to yourself." I laughed. "Goodnight."
"Goodnight Ken." She said back and I entered my room.