Chapter 12

Kendall's POV:

I sat in my car waiting for Jen. A few moments later she came in. "Hey Kenny."
"Heyyy. Jack messaged me saying they're going to leave in 10 minutes so we should leave now." I said. I started driving and we turned up the music singing along.

We arrived at Starbucks. I parked my car and we started walking. We got to the front and I saw Ethan. He looked perfect. I missed his hugs. I missed his kisses. I missed him.

We walked to them and I saw Ethan kissing another girl. My heart dropped. I looked closer to see that my eyes weren't deceiving me and then I saw the girl's face. Meredith Mickelson. Ethan's ex and my enemy. I hated her with all my heart and seeing Ethan kiss her hurt me even more. "Kendall." Madison said sympathetically as noticed me. Ethan stopped kissing Meredith and everyone turned around and looked at me.

I ran off back to my car. My hands shakily put the keys in the ignition and started driving. When I drove by them I started to speed up hoping they wouldn't see me cry.

My phone kept ringing constantly. It went from Jen calling me to Madison to Jack. They kept messaging me as well so I switched of my phone. I just had to be alone.

I went to mine and Ethan's secret spot. The spot where we would go just get away from everyone. The spot where he always cheered me up. I know it's not his fault he doesn't remember me but it still hurt. I mean we have been dating for 4 years and I feel like I'm loosing him. I can't loose him he's my rock. I need him. I love him.