Chapter 32

Kendall's POV:

A few hours later Jen came home. She looked like she was crying. She had her make up smudged. "Hey. What happened?" I asked hugging her. "Gray likes some other girl. I feel like I'm wasting my time with him."
"You're not wasting your time Jen. You love him and he loves you. He just doesn't remember at the moment. Don't give up. I'm not and I'm getting somewhere."
"I met a guy called Cameron in the park. He was sweet and he made me forget about Gray for a while. He made me feel special."
"Wait are you saying you like him?"
"I don't know. I still love Gray but I don't know how I feel about Cameron."
"Just leave Gray for a while and see how you feel about Cameron."
"Maybe I will do that.  How's things with Ethan?"
"We're getting there. I'm taking him London next week to recreate the first time I took him but if you want me to stay here I will."
"No. Go London. I want you and Ethan to get back to normal."
"Are you sure? I don't want to leave you here alone."
"I'm sure. Don't worry Kenny. Besides I have Madison here if I need anything."
"Okayy make sure you call me if you need to talk."
"Of course Kendall. And your not even going until another week so why are you making such a big deal now?"
"I just want to leave you upset."
"Don't worry Kendall. I'm good. You need to sort out your relationship."
"Okay." I said hugging her and we carried on talking.