Chapter 40

Kendall's POV:

We all decided to go Paris for fashion week on Madison's birthday. I'm so excited cuz fashion has been my thing since I was young. I liked putting outfits together and wearing them to show it off but Jen is more into designing them.

I started packing in my room and I felt Ethan's arms around my waist. He kissed my cheek and I turned around and kissed his lips. "Hi beautiful." He said. "Hi babe." He sat down on my bed. "What you doing?"
"Packing. Have you done your packing?"
"Nope."
"Ethyyy. You're so unprepared."
"I don't have a lot to pack." My phone started to ring. "It's an unknown number." Ethan said. He gave me my phone. I answered. "Hello?"
"Hi. Is this Kendall Roberts?
"Yes it is. Who's this?"
"I'm calling for Shayne Oliver. We heard you will be in Paris for Fashion week."
"Yes I will be."
"Mr Oliver has seen some of your work and he really liked it. He would like you to walk during his fashion show on the 5th of March. Are you up for it?"
"Of course I am. Thank you so much."
"Also you might get offered to walk for more shows. I'll have someone call or text you with more details."
"Thanks so much."
"Have a great day. Bye."
"You too. Bye." I hung up.

I screamed and jumped on top of Ethan. "I GOT OFFERED TO WALK FOR FASHION WEEK IN PARIS!!"He hugged me. "Baby, I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations." He screamed back. I'm so happy. Everything is going right for me now and hopefully it stays that way.