four;

what was a thinking?! living with yoongi for a month was going to be the worse days of my life. half of my summer will be staying with a jerk .

" looks like wifey is upset " said yoongi as he plopped himself beside me on his couch with a smirk, " i wonder why. " i rolled my eyes "oh maybe because she mindlessly agreed to stay with a mental, perverted, horny guy for a month who so happened to be her partner for a class project" i said not making any eye contact with him what so ever.

" mental?! perverted?! horny?! what the fuck are you thinking women?! i'm none of those things, " said yoongi, "i'm more of cool, calm, swag type of guy who women swarm over. " i scoffed and rolled my eyes, " maybe in your dreams but in reality you are a dipshit" i said.

" hey do you want to get kicked out and land with an F in that class?" yoongi threatened. i stayed quiet, "good. come on, i'll show you the room you'll be staying in" he got up and i followed as gave me a mini tour, "thats the bathroom, closet, my room, and finally , your room." yoongi opened the door to reveal a white-walled room with a bed by the window on the left, a desk across in the left, then my luggage, "thank you" i mumbled and entered the room.

" you're welcome" he said and closed the door, leaving me alone to unpack.

+

it was nine thirty-two at night when i finished unpacking and started to feel hungry. i changed into a large black tshirt and pj shorts then peeked my head out of my room. when i saw it was clear of yoongi i opened it wider and walked out, yoongi's door that was across from mine was closed but light was seen through at the bottom meaning he was still awake.

i walked to the kitchen and flipped the light switch then made my way to the fridge to find something to eat, " what are you doing?" said someone scaring me causing me to hit my head on the fridge. " ow.." i rubbed my head as i pulled away from the fridge and turned around, " im hungry so i came for food " i said to yoongi , "want ramen? " he asked and made his way to the cabinet, grabbing a pack, " yes please" i answered.

" go sit and i'll make it for you" i nodded then made my way to the counter that was like a bar counter and took a seat.

"somebody is being nice all of a sudden." i thought to myself as i watched yoongi make the noodles.

a/n i want noodles now bye