five;

" i like romcom, action is okay but i hate violence i get chills and sometimes panic a bit. i had a bad experience with it in the past" i said, answering yoongi's question as we  decided to eat ramen together, getting to know one another for the project.

so we've been eating and talking.

" oh sorry to here that, " yoongi said, i shook my head, "nah it's okay. my turn, are you always horny?"

yoongi made a disgusted face"what the fuck i'm not! why do you keep putting the word ' horny' and me in the same sentence?! i'm a controlled man, geez." he responded and continued to eat his noodles. i laughed, "sure."

"what about you? are you a horny, perverted person, huh? " he asked, "i'm pure as a baby " i answered proudly, "liar," yoongi made my smile drop, "you like seeing men shirtless, especially celebrities like kim soo-hyun, song joong ki , lee jong-suk and nam joo hyuk. "

i rolled my eyes"that's not perverted," i said, "so then if i see a girl in her bra or braless i'm perverted?" yoongi jumped in. i nodded. "but you are seeing a man's bare chest! what the hell, this is gender inequality." i ignored what he said and finished my noodles, " well im going to bed "i said and stood up, throwing away my trash.

"wait can you throw this in the trash too?" yoongi said and handed me a napkin, i picked it then pulled his arm which he looked at me in question, "i'm throwing away trash" i said and pulled on his napkin and fingers.

yoongi pulled his hand away," ah ah ah" he laughed sarcastically, "don't you think you're funny" he got up and threw away his own napkin away. i smiled and walked out of the kitchen to bed.