twelve;

" where are you taking me? " i asked as yoongi's eyes were on the road, "somewhere." i rolled my eyes to his response, " you aren't going to kill me and leave me in the woods right?" i joked, "maybe i will " yoongi smiled a bit, i hit his shoulder, "what kind of husband are you?" i said a bit upset, " im kidding geez," he said and looked back at me, but i just looked out the window.

we arrived at our destination as yoongi set his car's gear to park and turned off the engine, " you brought me to a hill?" i asked, " yup" he said and got out of his truck, "swell" i mumbled and exited as well to meet him at the trunk where he had blankets set, " come on" he said sitting inside patting beside him, showing where i should sit.

i climbed on and sat beside him as he pulled a blanket over my legs, " now watch" he said and i looked up to see a start of fireworks, " woah.." i said as i saw the different colors and patterns.

" ahra," said yoongi, catching my attention, " i think i like you." my eyes widened, " i think after spending time with you i think i started to develop feelings for you. " was i hearing right? yoongi was falling for me? " i guess what im trying to say is will you be my girlfriend?"

my heart started beating faster, " yes" i responded and yoongi smiled, he pecked my lips making me blush as the sky illuminated with colors.

"but you know," i spoke, "we are technially married." "no we aren't," said yoongi, "no one said 'now you may kiss your bride.' " "well then," i said and sat up, "yoongi will you marry me?" i asked, " yes" he responded," will you take care of me through sickness and health?" "i do." " well, now you may kiss your bride" i said and closed my eyes i puckered my lips.

i didn't feel anything. then i heard a snap! i opened my eyes to see yoongi smiling at his phone, "yoongi!" i squealed. he quickly put his phone away, "you're so cute"  he said then pulled me forward and my lips fell against his.

peppermint and coffee.