ten;

i changed as much clothing as i could on yoongi as i tucked him in bed and placed a wet damp cloth on his forehead. yoongi was fast asleep as i took care of him, there was porridge on the nightstand just in case he got hungry in the middle night if he woke up.

i brushed his hair away from his face as he was sleeping, my eyes wandered on his face, eyes, nose, cheeks with a hint of blush from the fever and then his lips that were slightly parted. then i remembered the kiss, i looked away as blush formed on my cheek.

why's it so hot? i need a change of air, i thought and was about to leave when yoongi, held my hand, "dont.. leave." his eyes were closed but could sense my presence. i walked back to my spot and sat back down on the ground putting my head on the bed.

i looked at our hands together and played with his fingers, soon his fingers started to move and intertwined with mine. i looked at him, but his eyes were still closed. i set my head back on the bed and slowly fell asleep.

+

yoongi pov -

i woke up at two in the morning to see ahra sleeping, noticing her uncomfortable position on the floor, got up and picked her up then tucked her in my bed. the cloth that was on my forehead had fallen so i set it on the night stand where i saw medicine and porridge . i ate the porridge and took my medicine then noticed my change of clothing, i dont remember having this on....

i looked to ahra then closed my eyes, she didn't right? i got back in bed hoping ahra wouldn't wake up. once i was in i was facing her. i smiled and brushed her hair behind her ear admiring her. i then realized what i doing and pulled away.

i closed my eyes and fell asleep.