seven;

"yoongi" chimed the women, "noona's here babe." i pulled out my phone and pulled up yoongi's number;

ME
when r u getting home

YOONGI
when im done

ME
well a woman is here and

YOONGI
woman?!

YOONGI
why did you let someone in??

ME
she had the KEY

YOONGI
oh uh

YOONGI
where are u rn

ME
in my closet

YOONGI
LMAO

ME
stfu

YOONGI
okay i'll leave rn i'll be there

ME
HUrry!

i hid my phone when i heard heels coming down the hall, then open a door, yoongi's. "oh? hes not here?" i heard her say then close the door and open mine. my heart started to beat faster when she started to walk inside, " oh it looks like he's with someone?" her heels started to walk towards the closet, then she opened it.

luckily i was all the way in the corner where the light wouldn't give me away as she looked through my clothing, get your filthy hands off my stuff! i wanted to yell but she would question me and my relationship with yoongi, something i didnt want to deal with at the moment.

" joy where are you? " called yoongi's voice, " here" she said and left the room to the living room i assumed. once she left i came out the closet and took exhaled in relief.

"what are you doing here?" i heard yoongi ask, " how did you know i was here?" she asked, " that doesnt matter, why do you have my key still? i thought i told you to return it when we broke up. " " i did, i just made a copy" what a sly fox, i thought and quietly made my way to the living room to watch everything go down.

" give me that key, you have no reason to be in my apartment. next time i'll call the police"  yoongi threatened as joy returned her key. " looks like you have a girlfriend," she said, " is she pretty?" "dont change the subject, just get out of my place" said yoongi.

being the clutz i am, i lost my balance and i fell on the ground with a thud. eyes were on me now.