eleven;

i woke up to the sound of rain. i was going to roll over and get up from bed when i felt something keeping me back. i opened my eyes to see yoongi, my heart raced, i looked under the covers to see our clothes on, thank god i though to myself. then his arms, i looked to see were around my waist. i tried to take it off but was suddenly pulled forward and closer to him making my heart beat even faster.

i tried to pull back but yoongi made me do the opposite to the point where he buried his face into the nape of my neck, sending me chills. hes like a koala, i thought. " yoongi " i said, "wake up and let me go."

he didn't move though, "yoongi wake up" i said again and shook him a bit, making him to hum against my skin giving me goose bumps, "wake up." i felt yoongi's grip on me loosened allowing me to pull away successfully.

"morning" he mumbled then opened his eyes to see me, "what are you still doing here?"

i thought to last night to when  i remembered his fever. "oh" i said and placed hand on his forehead that wasn't burning anymore, "you had a fever last night and past out" i explained and pulled my hand away.

i sat up and got out of bed to see the medicine and porridge gone, i smiled and picked them up, "come on and get up to have breakfast" i said and left te room with the empty bowl.

+

i sent to the food down as yoongi came in and took a seat, "ahra" he said, " yeah?" i answered and took a seat, " where do married people go?" i was surprised with his question, " uh, well, i guess a park, market, or some restaurant, i guess anywhere as long as they are together" i answered.

"want to go somewhere tonight?" he asked, i looked at him with a questioning look, " i mean this project report is going to be short with only these events, and it's only been two weeks. i sighed, " i guess you have a point" i said, " great! wear something warm tonight" he said.