Chapter 10: Gameplan

Chris's POV

  "Are you out of your mind?! She will freak out if you do that. No, no and no."

  "Trust me on this. You know I would never lie to you. This will show you if she likes you more than a friend or not. If she's nonchalant about our fake relationship, then she doesn't like you. But if she goes ape shit over it, she likes you."

  "It just seems wrong. She doesn't deserve to be lied to. I can't go through with it."

  "Fine, maybe you'll change your mind later."

Veronica's POV

  School is over before I know it. I head to my locker to put my books back.

  "Hey baby, it's me." Damn it.

  "Hi Justin." I give him a kiss.

  "You're so beautiful babe. When are you finally gonna let me have sex with you. It's been eight months. I don't know if I can wait much longer." Oh my god.

  "Seriously, all you ever think about is SEX. I'm more than some object you can pound, you know." He sighs.

  "What, it's not like you're a virgin, right?" Shoot. I am, but I don't want him to know that. He'll leave me for sure.

  "Well no, but I just don't have sex quickly. I need time to get ready for it."

  "Okay, I get that but you can please me in other ways." He smirks. Oh my god, ewwww.

  "I will not give you head! I said no sex and I mean it."

  "Whatever, you don't know what you're missing babe. I'll hit it so good, you'll be begging for more. This is the longest I've gone without for a girl. Just let me get a sneak peak of what I'm in for."

  "No sir, I don't give up my goodies to just anybody. You're gonna have to wait."

  "You're such freaking tease! Get out of my sight, NOW!" I run away.

I make it to Chris's car and get in. Chris looks at me suspiciously.

"Where were you?" "Oh, sorry about that. My calculus teacher was giving me a lecture on sleeping in class." He looks unconvinced.

"I get it. Let's go have some fun."
*****
We pull up to his house and get out.

"Why don't you have a dog?" "I just don't have the time for one. It would stay in the cage all day and that's no way for a dog to live."

He's so caring and thoughtful.

"How sweet of you." "Besides, I've got Chase." He barks. I laugh.

"So, my mom is home today. You're finally going to meet her." I gulp.

"Does she know I'm white?" He laughs.

"Yes, she knows. Not that she'd treat you any different." We walk into the house.

"Chris, is that you?" His mom yells. "Yes Momma!" "Come here for a minute." He grabs my wrist. "Follow me." We walk to the kitchen and a delicious smell enters my nose.

"Momma, this is my friend Veronica." I smile. She's a beautiful, tall woman with long thick black hair and gorgeous golden skin. She's got a great figure too.