Chapter 10: Tyler's POV

TPOV

Soft cold fingers traced the features of my face.

Lips kissed closed eye lids, I twitched a silky laugh caressed my ears,

“Tyler” a familiar voice called out, “Tyler”,

I hummed, cracking open one eye my heart fluttered as I took those light blue eyes that shined with love and devotion.

The small smile grew, sitting up I leaned in kissing his lips he moaned wrapping his arms around me.

“Tyler,…Tyler,…Tyler!”

“Damon!”

I couldn’t breathe, pain flooded through me a scream was inches away from my throat as my back arched painfully, it felt like an anchor was on my chest and daggers we’re in my shoulders.

“Tyler!, Tyler calm down!”

That voice, I know that voice “Elijah?” I growled the vampire hand’s pressed down on my chest, easily pinning down onto the floor “it’s me Tyler you have to calm down or else you’ll end up hurting yourself” I glared at him, it’s not like I got punched or something I got shot with freaking wolfsbane twice! He honestly expects me to calm down when it feels like someone poured acid on my insides!.

Regardless, I fought the urge to yell at him instead taking a deep much needed breath trying to calm down, Elijah nodded in “good” he muttered “now hold still” hold still? Hold still for what?. I received my answer when Elijah leaned into me slightly resting his whole arm on my to keep me pinned to the ground his fingers ghosted over my shoulder before digging into my bullet hole wound.

The shriek that flowed from my mouth was impossible to stop the pain was unlike any I’ve ever felt before, Elijah’s fingers dug in an inch deeper I wanted to pass out until there was a soft squashy sound and he pulled out the bullet. He tossed it aside before reaching over to my other shoulder oh hell no! I tried to squirm, or move even an inch but the arm over me made it impossible “calm down alpha the sooner this thing’s out of you the better” I shook my head.

Opening my mouth to protest, but the words were caught in my throat replaced by a sharp cry, he dug around until he pulled out the bullet also tossing it aside carelessly. I panted “what…what the hell Elijah!” I hollered as he removed his arm from my chest giving me back my mobility, he quirked his brow at me “what? Did you want to die because of the wolfsbane in that bullet? Oh I’m sorry I’ll remember that next time you get shot” I rolled my eyes groaning as I sat up “sarcasm doesn’t suit you Eli”.

He shrugged, “a lot of things don’t suit me yet I do them anyway” he smirked instantly I wanted to punch it off, my eardrums ached and the heavy scent of wolfsbane burned my nostrils. Hmm…I remember eye raping Damon, hearing the sound that was like a dog whistle on steroids, finding Damon in a crumbled head on the floor, getting shot twice with wolfsbane and then…”Shit!” I hollered scrambling to my feet.

The movement, almost making my legs give out from under me Elijah moved to steady me, “where’s Damon!?! Is he okay? Is he hurt?” Elijah blinked at me trying to process the spit fire questions. Before his eyes went downcast deciding that the dried blood on the floor was more interesting than me at the moment, “what’s going on? What are you hiding?” he sighed his expression hardened dark eyes shining with sorrow “they…they took Damon Tyler…”.

The world around me collapsed, it felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest, shredded into tiny pieces, and lit ablaze with a flame thrower. He couldn’t be serious...Oh god he couldn’t be fucking serious. “W-what do you mean they took him?”  I stuttered “They grabbed him while you we’re unconscious Klaus, Jeremy, and I were still being affected by the noise we barely even noticed the humans until the ringing stopped and we regained our senses”.

Humans, they did this? Why? I tried to think back to the moment before I was knocked unconscious; one of the Humans said something to me my inner wolf growled clawing at the insides of my mind. “Stefan…” I snarled the name leaving a bitter taste in my mouth Elijah quirked his brow “what?” he asked “one of the humans said something to me he said: Stefan says hi” there a quick flicker of emotion in Elijah’s eyes before he let out a demonic hiss.

“That bastard” he seethed, “we should have killed him when we had the chance” well that makes two of us, “where’s Klaus and Jeremy?”, “with haruka she’s still pretty weak from having so much blood drained from her so this attack on her senses really took a lot out of her”, “is she healing quickly at least?” Elijah nodded “she’s surprisingly strong for someone her age she should be completely healed in a few days” good the more the better.

“Should we contact Alaric? Let him know what’s happening?” I chewed on my bottom lip, frowning in thought even though he was human leaving himself more vulnerable and easier to kill than the rest of us Alaric was still a hunter. He was a fighter just like the rest of us sure he could his head ripped off a hell of a lot more easier than the rest of us, but we still needed him “yeah get in touch with Alaric let him know what’s going on” Elijah smirked before quickly scurrying away.

After locking up Stefan in his cell, Alaric left MysticFalls for England to quote unquote: study abroad, sighing I poked my wounds letting out small hisses of pain every so often. The burning sensation stopped and thankfully Elijah got the bullets out before the wolfsbane coating could do any serious damage.

 With any luck, the scent of the humans would at least linger on something anything that we could use to track them, determination coursed through my veins like venom I will get my mate back if it’s the last thing I do.