Chapter 4: Tyler's POV

TPOV

My vision turned red.

My fangs poked against my gums, threatening to burst through a wave of possessiveness washed over as a growl rumbled deep within the back of my throat, he dare touch my mate!?! My body shook with fury I crouched slightly feeling a sliver of fear from my mate as he ripped himself away from him “Tyler! Don’t!” but his words were wasted. I lunged forward taking the vampire by surprise we both fell with a heavy THUD my fangs broke free baring dangerously at him “you dare touch my mate!?!” i hissed, he flinched eyes glistened with fear “after everything you’ve done you think you have the right to touch him!?!” I brought my fist ready to bring it down on him.

“Tyler stop! Please!” my fist stopped inches away from his face, I looked over my shoulder catching a sight that made my heart clench, Damon stood there eyes begging his body trembled he let out a small whimper. That enough for me to get off of his douchebag of a brother and wrap my arms around him in a matter of seconds, he relaxed in my arms but i could still feel him shaking gently i kissed his temple rubbing his stomach in small calming circles that forced a purr of contentment out of him. Smiling I snuck a glance out of the corner of my eye.

Stefan was seething with jealousy, eyes dark in frustration I smirked each second I spent holding Damon slowly began to dissipate my anger, “we’re leaving” I whispered into Damon’s ear threading our fingers together before leading him out of the cold dark cell. Haruka looked at us quirking her brow in curiosity as we walked quickly toward but once she took in my mate’s shaky state she gazed at him in sympathy, “take care of him” she mouthed at me I nodded hurrying quickly out of the dungeon.

000

Damon let out a squeal of surprise, when I picked him playfully throwing him onto the bed I crawled next to him wrapping my arms around his waist pulling him closer to me, he smiled melting into my embrace I gave his lips a small peck lingering there for a moment before pulling back. Damon bit his bottom lip nervously body language suddenly timid “I’m sorry” he whispered I frowned, “for what love?” “For making you take me down there in the first place and for having to save me again” oh so that’s what this was about? I smiled reaching over to caress his face he let out another soft purr leaning into the touch. “It’s okay Damon you didn’t know that was going to happen besides I’m always going to be there to help you”.

His smile widened, light blue eyes gleaming for a moment a swell of love blossomed in my chest and I couldn’t fight the urge, to lean in and bring him into a chaste kiss my fingers traveled up his shirt touching soft skin he twitched moaning against my lips I smirked, my fingers traveled higher toying with his nipples he sucked in a breath “Tyler…”he breathed. Before he could react I flipped him over onto his back straddling him.

My fingers never leaving his skin, leaning in I nibbled his neck breathing in his scent blunt fingernails dug into my back, the pain heightening my arousal “I need to reaffirm my claim on you love” Damon shivered. As I licked his neck “I can still smell him all over you” “make me forget about him…” leering I pulled back, kissing his lips with an animal-like hunger “gladly” I gripped his shirt tightly before literally tearing it into pieces Damon gasped but a haze of lust sparked in his eyes. My hands traveled over his chest my tongue following closely behind.

His muscles quivered, a delicious moan escaping from him I trailed kisses down his stomach stopping at the waistband of his jeans, deciding to go this time I unbutton the front of his pants bringing down the zipper slowly teasing him. “Tyler god!” “What?” I asked innocently stopping my movements Damon groaned thrusting his hips into open air “stop teasing me…” his voice dripping with need, I felt myself twitch against the confines of my jeans I hurried to unzip his pants yanking it along with his boxers off his body leaving me full view of the sin that I loved so much.

Damon bit his bottom lip, looking away even after all this time he was still embarrassed whenever I saw him like this, I kissed the inside of his left thigh licking up his shaft receiving a shiver. He thrust his hips again but I pulled back holding his hips down to restrict anymore movement, I wasn’t going to do anything until I heard the words that I’ve been dying to hear ever since we entered that freaking dungeon Damon’s chest rose and fell rapidly eyes completely black he groaned “Tyler…please I need this I need you” smirking. I licked the tip of him electing a cry of pleasure “that’s all I needed to hear”.