What is going to be the result?

A few days after the Kapoors are exposed...

It was a normal morning, with Anika and Shivaay sleeping peacefully, even though Anika was on the couch. Suddenly, Anika got up and rushed into the bathroom and started throwing up, with Shivaay awake and wondering what happened to her.He rushed infront of the door and asked if Anika was okay.

Shivaay: Anika?! What happened? Are you alright and why did you rush into the bathroom?

Anika: Lying as she didn't want Shivaay to know...I am fine Shivaay, I was just busting to go the toilet. 

Shivaay:Oh okay..you scared me. He let out a sigh of relief

Anika: How did this happen? What should I do? Should I take the test?

********

A few hours later, Anika quietly crept out of the house to go to the hospital, without telling anyone. Shivaay was trying to find her as she had put one of his important files somewhere

Shivaay: Hey Om, have you seen Anika? I haven't her since morning and she seemed unwell as well. 

Om: Sorry Shivaay, I am not sure either. I need to work on a statue that I need to deliver tonight. See you later.

Shivaay was lost in deep thoughts about where Anika could have gone. Whilst at the hospital, Anika received her reports. She nervously opened the envelope and as she read it a tear fell down her cheek....