Her decision

Shivaay: Umm..actually she is sleeping because she was really tired. We came from some party yesterday and she gets tir..ee..dd e..a.sily...

Om looked at Shivaay suspiciously and could tell something was wrong by the way Shivaay stammered whilst speaking.

Kamini: Oh okay. Hopefully I'll meet her soon as I am staying here for a few days, isn't that right Shakti?

Pinky: Oh My Mata?! Fews day? Whys you stayings heres fews din? 

Kamini: Actually I have some work here in mumbai and Oberoi Mansion is like my home you know.

Kamini smiled at Shakti and smirked at Pinky. 

Pinky: Homes? Oh My Mata!

Kamini told the servants to keep her luggage in the guest room and Pinky was fuming, while Shakti was absolutely confused and blank. Shivaay quickly left the living area and went to his room, only to see Anika missing. She wasn't on the bed anymore. 

Shivaay: Where is she? What if she left? That's not safe for her.

He started looking outside the room and near the pool area in a very panicking mode. Suddenly, he heard running water from the bathroom. He rushed towards it and opened the door, only to see Anika dealing with her sickness. She was vomiting her guts out, sweating and you could tell she was absolutely helpless and tired. Shivaay held her waist and held her hair back, while she relieved herself. As soon as she was done, Anika leaned against the wall and breathed heavily, as if she had just run a marathon. Shivaay got a towel and helped her wipe her sweaty and wet face. She wanted to push him away, but she needed him the most, helping her get through this. Shivaay held her hand and assisted her to walk outside and sit her on the bed. For a moment, Anika thought maybe Shivaay had changed his mind, but he proved her wrong, again.

Shivaay: See, the trouble a..ll thi...s is c..ausing..

From the inside, Shivaay felt bad for saying this, but he had to. Anika looked up at him and wanted to fight back, but her weak body didn't allow her to. She slowly drifted to sleep, without replying to him. Shivaay made her lie in position and covered her with a blanket. He left the room and saw Kamini standing outside. Shivaay thought she had seen everything, but it was a lucky escape she hadn't.

Kamini: Oh, is she Anika? 

Shivaay: Yeah,my wi-.

Shivaay stopped there. He couldn't declare a girl with no lineage his wife. 

Shivaay: Actually, past few days for her have been very tiring. Going with me to different gatherings and doing a lot of house work. Howcome you are here?

Kamini: Oh yea, I just wanted to meet Anika, but seems like she is unwell and sleeping. I'll come back later.

Shivaay let out a sigh of relied that she hadn't seen anything. Although, Kamini was still standing there, staring into Shivaay's kanji eyes. He felt extremely awkward.

Shivaay: Umm..exuse me? Why r u staring at me like this?

Kamini: Oh, I was admiring your blue eyes. They are just like mine. Different shades at different times. You can never really tell what colour they are.

Kamini gave a little giggle and left from there. Shivaay was absolutely puzzled. Although, he didn't have enough time to think about that.

**** 

A few hours later, Anika woke up, holding her head as it was pounding. She looked around everywhere and didn't see Shivaay and somewhat felt happy. She wanted to get up and eat, but just then what had happened in the past few days and hours, flashed in her mind. She didn't feel like eating anymore. Looking down at her stomach, she touched it.

Anika: Sorry baby, I can't keep you anymore. I can't deal with this. I know I am going to committ a sin, but I have to. I have no other option, otherwise Shivaay will do something to Sahil and threaten me in some way or another. Instead of going through all that, it's better to a...b..ort you.

She sobbed and cupped her face with her hands. She couldn't take it anymore. Shivaay's taunts and threats were making life worse for her. She couldn't bare it, anymore. Although, she knew she could be stronger, but this time her body and mind wouldn't allow her to be the 'khikitod' Anika.