A new OM

HI Guys. I am sorry. Really sorry. For updating so late. Firstly, I have been having exams and secondly, my brain has stopped working. I really don't know where to take the fanfiction ahead. I have been thinking really hard about all these plots from past few days and I finally came up with something. Please please give your honest feedback and it might be a disappoint to some, but I have tried my best to make it interesting as possible. Thanks for all your support till now. Please keep reading sharing voting and loving:). 

In the hallways of OM, came running a young, small 5 year old boy. With a charming and killing smile and those bright, twinkling Kanji eyes. Every corner of OM was filled with his laughter and chatter. He always had a cricket bat in his hand and the ball bouncing from one end to another. Now of course with such a naughty kid in the house, something was bound to break. As he threw the ball in the air, it flew to a table with his dadi's favourite vase. But with such a caring, lovely and smart mum, the 'something' was not going to break. There she was. Standing tall with the ball in her hand. Dressed in a black and white kurti, with soft, curly hair falling down her back and wearing very typical, silver indian 'jhumkes' (earrings). In the other hand was a file with all the papers of the Oberoi Industries  that were going to help her crack the deal with their toughest and rival company.

Annika: So Mr Ansh Singh Oberoi, what vase were you about to break today? 

She had a small scowl on her face, but was trying to hide her smirk. Ansh just shrugged his shoulders and nodded a no.

Pinky: Your Dadi's favourite vase.

There entered Pinky. In her same gaudy and flashy jewellery and Indian suit. She stood beside Annika and then strolled over to Ansh and started pulling his cheeks.

Ansh: My Ansh beta, you better stop playing cricket in the house, otherwise one day you will really end up breaking the vase and then Dadi will be really angry! We are the Oberois and have so much space in the lawn where you can play cricket all day and not break a thing. 

Ansh: Stop Dadi! Don't pull my cheeks! It hurts.

There he ran away from the sweet and sour torture, with Annika yelling from behind.

Anika: Ansh! Get ready for school right now. I'll drop you on the way to office. Quickly! Mom, can you quickly help Ansh get ready, while I prepare my presentation and collect all my documents. Thanks a bunch:)

Pinky: No worries Annika and good luck for the meeting and I'll handle everything and take care of him also.

Annika's face dropped low and gave a small nod and smile to Pinky and went to the study to collect everything she needed.

Hey guys, I know this is a really small update but next update will be much longer! Hoped you liked the leap:))